Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gender differences (Not to be taken too seriously)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

bleep;1083928 wrote: If you give her ingredients, will you get a sandwich?
    Only if there is a kitchen with the proper tools to make it. And a bit of love and/or concern for your health. If your Significant Other will not make you a sandwich what does that indicate to you??? 'course, she could just be busy. And you're old enough to know how to make your own damn sandwich.

Cinders;1083994 wrote:

All you have is an inch?
    Sorry.
    Cindi
    I'm not. (sorry that is) Thanks, Cindi. :goodjob:

I like the way the score is tallied. Shows a creative (dare I say) feminine flair. And reminds me of a 7yo boy I play baseball with. No matter what happens, he changes the rules so that he always "wins." I play along because it's important for his self-esteem and development and (dare I say) his fragile (ahem) male ego to think that he can win in the face of overwhelming indications to the contrary. I want that for him. Life is full of adversity, after all.

My favorite 'definition' of redheads:
    The coolest people alive... and hottest. Redheads have got to have the best personality ever... and they don't take other peoples shit... not to mention they are beautiful and gorgeous!!!... what more could you want?!
    :H I'll own that, thank you very much. And add to it.
    Eat your heart out boyz.

Turns out that Scotland has the largest percentage of redheads... 11-14% as opposed to 4% or so in the population at large... I'm Scottish by heritage if not by birth!

ruadh gu brath!
    xo
    Ne

Comment

Ne plays baseball with a 7 year old boy, Well that doesn't surprise me. That just goes to show how feeble women are. Both physically and mentally.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=39qdhbkTko4[/video]]YouTube - Harry Enfield - Women, Don't Drive

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

And he wins.

Comment

There was a young man called Ignominious
          Who preferred to remain anonymous
          The ladies know him as Ig
          The male chauvinist pig
          With that,his name is synonymous.:H:H
          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

bleep;1083928 wrote: If you give her ingredients, will you get a sandwich?

Yes a knuckle sandwich.
            I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

Comment

coalfire;1084037 wrote: There was a young man called Ignominious
              Who preferred to remain anonymous
              The ladies know him as Ig
              The male chauvinist pig
              With that,his name is synonymous.:H:H
              The women claw a point back! :H:H

Comment

Our reply-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dcx1mC4o5x4&feature=related[/video]]YouTube - Lachkatze cat laughing

Comment

Well that just cost you two points, that was terrible.

Comment

Typical female. After kittens, embroidery and all things pink there's absolutely no room left in their heads for anything sensible.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Bravo Murphy. Your first video hit the nail on the head. When will they learn. The second video - Oh well, nothing new there.

Cindi - Size doesn't matter, have you never heard that, its a fact. I will reiterate it's a FACT. Women aren't so scared of smaller sized members either.

Ne. You can't say something is the coolest and the hottest in one sentence, it doesn't make sense. You're a lovely, fluffy girl, so it doesn't matter. Hugs and kisses to you.

And just so there's no mistake I've only heard that thing being said about size because I don't need to worry about that type of thing. The local zoo keeper was just here the other day cracking jokes about escaped anaconda's. Hilarious really.
                      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

bleep;1084032 wrote: And he wins.
                        Of course he does, luv. That's the way we like it. :l

Murphy, where the feck do you find this stuff? :H

I don't embroider, I hate kittens (no offense cat-lovers) and I know how to change the oil. In high heels. And a bikini. But I'd rather just pay someone $29.95 to do it.

I'd rather channel the blonde in Cool Hand Luke. You know the one. She washes cars...

I tried to one-up you with the youtube thing. You are very, very good at that. I concede. This time.
                        I did find one, it's kinda lame but I already conceded. (this time)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZT6NmOmIXY[/video]]YouTube - Northern State - Things I'll Do
                        It should be called, "There are a Million Ways to Make a Buck" And the women need makeovers etc...
                        whateva. Made me giggle.
                        xo

Comment

Murphyx;1076347 wrote:

I had a teacher who used to call me Smurf :H

There is a young man called Murph
                          Who logs in every day,just to surf
                          To the ladies he's unkind
                          But they don't really mind
                          Because apparently he looks like a smurf.

Comment

ignominious;1084055 wrote:

Ne. You can't say something is the coolest and the hottest in one sentence, it doesn't make sense. You're a lovely, fluffy girl, so it doesn't matter. Hugs and kisses to you.
                            Ig, I was quoting a man. I can't help that he can't write...

I am a lovely woman. Not at all fluffy, ftr.

bac at you luv.

Comment

I concede the floor to Coal.
                              (go sister!)

Comment

Just in case there was any doubt...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wT7zM8XgXQ[/video]]YouTube - Women Drivers Compilation (

Comment

Working...
                                X