Dr. Ameisen is on MWO - Right Now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just sayin'. He's here right now. Sure would be nice if he would talk to us. Assuming that really is him.

Tracy

sigpic

Hi Dr A! Boy you are alert T. :goodjob:

Comment

How do you know?
      Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Beatle, if you click on MWO forums (main link at the top of this page, right above the subject line "Dr. Ameisen is on MWO - Right Now!" it takes you to the forum main page. If you scroll down to the bottom of the page, it shows "currently active users." Dr. Ameisen is not longer listed as current. He is listed under "Total members that have visited the forums today" as Dr Olivier Ameisen.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Hes been and gone!
          I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

I saw him on too. He's been here the last 2 days. He stopped for a while after we called him out last time. I look for him daily. You know Dr OA, I'm a big fan! Keep coming back.
            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

If you click on it, the message comes up:

The administrator has disabled Who's Online.

Another thing... will I always come up since I am always logged in? Sometimes many hours, even days (very occasionally) go by during which I don't post, will I always look like I am currently active.
              Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

I'm on my droid so I am sorry for being brief. My mother is using my computer right now. Doctor Ameisen logs on from time to time he's been doing so for a long time now.

Beetle, noone knows when you are online because you have the incognito box checked when you login.
                :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                :what?:
                sigpic
                Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                A Forum
                Trolls need not apply

Comment

Dr. A has been lurking on MWO for months yet remains a no-show.

Don't bargain on anything positive coming out of it.
                  I'll do whatever it takes
                  AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Lo0p;1087006 wrote:

Beetle, noone knows when you are online because you have the incognito box checked when you login.
                    If you look at who is currently active, I am there. No matter what, even if I haven't posted for hours. I guess that is because I never log out?

(and actually, its not the incognito box, but details details...)

Comment

beatle;1087025 wrote: If you look at who is currently active, I am there. No matter what, even if I haven't posted for hours. I guess that is because I never log out?

Only you can see your user ID in the active members list - it has a little asterisk. No-one else can. You won't see my username listed, for example.
                      I'll do whatever it takes
                      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

beatle;1087025 wrote: I

In your User CP, you have obviously elected to check the use "Invisible" mode.

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1087013 wrote: Dr. A has been lurking on MWO for months yet remains a no-show.

His silence is deafening. It is time to turn this up a notch.
                          Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                          - Jacob August Riis

Comment

tiptronic_ct;1087013 wrote: Dr. A has been lurking on MWO for months yet remains a no-show.

His silence is deafening.
                            Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                            - Jacob August Riis

Comment

PbarE;1087060 wrote: His silence is deafening.
                              It doesn't exactly inspire confidence. He's got to be a busy guy. He's obviously not here for our benefit. What advantage would reading here have for him? He already has access to tons of information. I can't imagine that he'd be able to glean much solid information from the posts here. It's a mystery.

Tracy

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X