Todays the day for me and bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Latest News Flash - I just had a shower!!!!!!!!!!

I was starting to look like I am back on the ale just couldnt be arsed with my appearance. God forbid I start running to the sleep in woods again in flip flops and no coat in the pissing down rain.

Comment

Thanks Murph

Comment

bebe,

I am here too. I have been hanging with you and sorry for not posting on your thread. Bleep is always there, here, and everywhere when you need him
        I read on another thread about you drinking in the woods and I left you a story of my own:H
        You're doing fine, don't worry what others think so much just stay worried about you!
        You'll do fine and listen to Bleep; he always made sense to me.
        I'll keep you company on here on a more regular basis, Lord knows we all need each other.
        :groupluv:

Take care,

Lady:l
        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Thanks Lady and everyone on here and big thanks to bleep

I am still hangin on in there with the bac today I have had cravings of and on for a lot of the day and have taken 60mg already to see if that helps 20mg 9am, 20mg 12.30pm and 20mg at 4pm. So for I keep on getting the bad impulse to run the shop, I dont know why but I'm also feeling quite down as well. Am goint to read a few threads and see what happens later. As I've said before I dont want to drink at all, bac or no bac the thought of loosing control right now scares the crap out of me, my last drinking bender left my 11 year old son moving out to stay with my daughter cos he couldnt be around me.

Comment

Bebe,

I have a 10 year old daughter and I've been there done that. I am a single parent but she does have older brothers. I think I have let her down more than anyone else in the last few years through the binges.
            I feel so grounded on Bac at this level, 100mg to 120mg. My daughter and my sons are seeing me in a whole new light. It is amazing the transformation I have taken once again. I tested Bac vs alcohol a couple weekends ago but now I am Bac for good. I can not let this second chance at life slip away.

Hands down Bac wins!

Glad you are hanging in there:l

Lady
            The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

Thanks Lady, I just had my tea (thats a meal if you dont know, also often called dinner in strange way out in the sticks places that arnt Liverpool) and am feeling better now, ok but tired. I do need to start eating during the day, I am in the habit of just living off coffee, tea(the drink) and cigarettes all day then eating crap all evening, so I will start by trying to remember my weetabix of a morning, will put it on a post it note on the kettle for tomorrow

How do you all put other smileys and cute things in the posts, do you know? I only know how to do the one by putting a colon and a bracket.

Comment

Bebe,

When you post - below the crying smiley is the word 'more'; this will give you a whole list of more smileys and/or emoticons to use. If you want to copy what someone wrote before you answer, just hit "quote" at the bottom of the page and it will go into a reply box for you to comment beneath it. I think Blink had to teach me some of that stuff

Hope I helped,

Lady

Comment

spacebebe01;1098190 wrote:

How do you all put other smileys and cute things in the posts, do you know? I only know how to do the one by putting a colon and a bracket.
                  Space- I think it is a great testament to Bac that this is your greatest concern right now. :goodjob:, and I'm delighted it's going so well for you.

Per another thread, I still have my concerns about the long term effects of high dose bac, but diaries such as yours are what keep me convinced that (at least short term) this is the way to go- so thanks a million for posting your experiences here.

Paul.

Comment

Space, I've tried to not post to let other people have a chance. I think that what happens is that people see you are talking to someone and relax, and clearly that's true, so it's something I must remember...

You are doing really nicely, and posting all over is the way to go - the more you read, the more you are aware of. If you have the time, flick your eyes over some of the old threads. Bear in mind that until indifference your cravings are going to hove in and out of view. You seem to have a fine grip on them though, so no worries there.

I don't actually have anything productive to add, I couldn't help myself any longer though! Keep it up, it's great to watch your progress.

Your avatar is somehow really appropriate, not sure why!

EDIT: To get loads of smiley's, go to "advanced post." Or LadyLush will send you 1000's of them!

Comment

Just to let you all know I'm not:naked: am wearing:grannypants: sitting with my :dog:eating aenguin: which I boutgh with money from my:handbag: after getting my:finger: stuck

ps I found the smileys, thanks for that bleep

Comment

Okay Space, now you have me all kinds of confused... You are eating a penguin?? that you paid for with money from getting your finger stuck??

Comment

Hi Spacebebe,

Hope your finger is okay, sounds dangerous. :H Keep posting your progress!

Comment

Bebe,

You got it LOL..eating a penguin with your finger stuck..LOL
                            Keep the humor and all else will fall into place. I hope bebe is okay or I can call you space...but you have me laughing my ass off right now!

Bleep, I don't know about the advanced with 1000 more!

Lady:l

Comment

I like penguins. You have to nibble off the outer layer, and to completely remove it some sucking will be involved.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

do you do that a lot Murph?

Comment

Working...
                                X