Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Goldpharma not allowing baclofen past 3 boxes.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi guys I ordered some baclofen 10mg, my very first order was 1 box of 25mg x 100 from Goldpharma no problems but it worked out better value to order the lesser mg (10mg) to the same capacity as a few boxes of the 25mg but they wouldn't ship more then 3 boxes, is this the norm for Goldpharma? It was quite alot of boxes I think it worked out at like 10 boxes (to be on par with the 25mg boxes) is this too much? I was thinking it best to stock up before I committed to the baclofen program.:thanks:
    sigpic
    Where ever you go, there you are

There's no such thing as too much baclofen. I've not heard of this before, did they say why they weren't shipping the whole order?

Comment

It depends on which brand and mg combination you're ordering - just take another look and try other ordering options.

Not that it is any use to me I am stuck paying the equivalent of the GDP of a small country for my paltry supply of locally manufactured bac. Poxfecking Customs...
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Well they asked me how I was feeling today???? and if a doctor had prescribed this medication, such a pain! 3 boxes which is probably going to see me through 14 days or so! I think i will go back to ordering 25mg is I have too, btw i ordered the vioridon 10mg. I realise there is alot of info on where to order but can anyone suggest the less pain in the butt places to order. Thanks guys. I think my way out people probably keep companies like gold pharma in business!
        sigpic

Comment

They asked how you were feeling? Really? How considerate, and very odd. I haven't really ordered online, so I'm afraid I'm not of much use, but there are several members here who do it exclusively, so someone will be along to help out shortly, I'm sure.

Comment

Firstly where are you? What country?

Goldpharma won't ship more than ten bottles maximum of 25mg.

Comment

I use Goldpharma.... they asked how you were feeling that day?? That is strange. I don't think I have ever been asked that question. They do have a little "health history" section, which I answer accordingly Answer those questions when you are feeling FINE, with no issues, maybe that will help. Keep in mind they have to cover their asses. The problem may have been in how you answered those questions.

I just ordered 10 boxes of the 25 mg of the German brand Loop recommended (thanks Loop!) with no problem... could be the limit is ten, I've never ordered more than that at one time. I am in the US.

Maybe try placing another order?

Good luck and keep us posted.

Comment

I placed the same order as you were trying to do with no problem. Hope that I don't have a problem when I try to place my next order.

Comment

Yes it is odd, I answered all questions with the usual my health is awesome etc, I ordered 10 boxes of 10mg so if 10 is the max it should have been ok, I am annoyed as the value is factored into the shipping and prescription cost, they turned down my 10 box request and allowed 3 then shipped it without my say so! so evidently I have paid alot more for this batch then I should have! Anyway I have sent an email asking for a discount on my next batch if Im to continue with them and I think I'll be sure to let them no that I will be letting all you guys know if they don't fix this little problem, like I said before we keep them in business!
                  sigpic

Comment

I order from Prescription drugs, Generic medicines, online indian Pharmacy

It may be a little more expensive, but I've never had a problem with ordering, timely shipping, etc. Don't remember how much I've ordered at a time, but it's been significant quantities.
                    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Wintyr;1091008 wrote: Well they asked me how I was feeling today???? and if a doctor had prescribed this medication, such a pain! 3 boxes which is probably going to see me through 14 days or so! I think i will go back to ordering 25mg is I have too, btw i ordered the vioridon 10mg. I realise there is alot of info on where to order but can anyone suggest the less pain in the butt places to order. Thanks guys. I think my way out people probably keep companies like gold pharma in business!
                      hmm...this is just my opinion but I don't know if I want them associating orders for bac with this website. They may already know or they may not. When I was researching online pharmacies, I came across a message board where one of the posters did not want to discuss too many details of the packaging of products from GP because they had listed some of the medications that were available from GP and then later the medications were pulled off the site (which was very likely coincidental). I sometimes think that more discrection should be used when listing pharmacies and doctors, PMs could be used to distribute this information. I know this information is already readily available in previous threads on this forum, so maybe it makes no difference.

Comment

Wintyr;1091382 wrote: Yes it is odd, I answered all questions with the usual my health is awesome etc, I ordered 10 boxes of 10mg so if 10 is the max it should have been ok, I am annoyed as the value is factored into the shipping and prescription cost, they turned down my 10 box request and allowed 3 then shipped it without my say so! so evidently I have paid alot more for this batch then I should have! Anyway I have sent an email asking for a discount on my next batch if Im to continue with them and I think I'll be sure to let them no that I will be letting all you guys know if they don't fix this little problem, like I said before we keep them in business!
                        hmm...this is just my opinion but I don't know if I want them associating orders for bac with this website. They may already know or they may not. When I was researching online pharmacies, I came across a message board where one of the posters did not want to discuss too many details of the packaging of products from GP because they had listed some of the medications that were available from GP and then later the medications were pulled off the site (which was very likely coincidental). I sometimes think that more discrection should be used when listing pharmacies and doctors, PMs could be used to distribute this information. I know this information is already readily available in previous threads on this forum, so maybe it makes no difference.

Comment

Perhaps Evey, I really didn't think they would care as long as they are making alot of money but I will take this into consideration, they do after all have to cover themselves as mentioned previously. I did however mention that I had read alot of research and recommendations from this site and they were relatively quick to respond that they would do there best to help my requests, they haven't however been as quick to respond to a possible discount on my next order. Oh well this seems to be an unusual occurrence but if it happens again I will be giving you all a heads up.
                          sigpic

Comment

I just placed an order with goldpharm and no problem. They sent notice that they sent it out that day.

Comment

Working...
                            X