Cindi and Baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cindi and Baclofen

cindi, I have loved your posts, you are an awesome person, and so brave to face the side effects, good luck!

Comment

Cindi and Baclofen

Cindi, I'm so sorry to hear about your test results and the outcome. You were so determined and thoughtful that I felt sure you would be able to see it through and I feel cheated by the cards that life's dealt us.

I hope you are able to find a Doctor that can help you get through this and that the Nal/bac combination will work. Best of luck.
      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Cindi and Baclofen

Cindi, what can I say? You will do whatever it takes, and I know it.

It's a BIG disappointment, yes. But there are other options, as you are aware, and on to already.

It may take longer and be harder for some of us than for others, but commitment will get us there.

Please keep us updated, and take us along on your continued journey.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Comment

Cindi and Baclofen

Ah Cindi, c'est la vie.

I've said it before, and don't mind repeating it - it's not going to be a drug, a group, or anything else that cures you - it's your unwavering belief in yourself that will see you through.

Comment

Working...
          X