Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has anyone experienced with low dose baclofen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Took These Once...

Otter;1093520 wrote: My wife has tried a number of methods to stop drinking. She has also used Lithium Orotate and I think it is very helpful. It is supposed to help with neurotransmission. She also uses Hydergine which helps regenerate brain cells damaged by alcoholism and, in her case, stroke. She has also used Piracetam or Nootropil which is expensive but seemed to work. Nootropil and hydergine work together to heighten their effect in alcohol treatment.

Here is a link which mentions both:

Piracetam - Nootropil

:welcome:
    Yo Yo Otter, Hey I just wanted to butt in here and say that in my early days of drinking (post-breakup anxiety) in the summer/fall of 2003, I was given Baclofen for some reason or the other but the low dosage didn't help me and I didn't know I was about to become an alcoholic in a matter of months and we didn't know what was wrong with me and what we know now we didn't know then so I stopped taking it.
    Later that fall, I also tried Piracetam, Hydergine, and 5-HTP and Tryptophan from that site. By this time I was already drinking on a regular basis to help alleviate my life, but my goal now had become to stop blacking out *(we and I now know that that is not possible when you drink past 0.20 bac mark )*

So in short, at that time I didn't find any of these relieving my state of mind -- But then maybe I didn't ever take a high enough dosage of these so-called Nootropics, but I did indeed take whatever dosage they told me to take.
    Nothing worked and so I kept turning to drinking again and again.
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Comment

Nothing worked and so I kept turning to drinking again and again.
      I think it will work but take first Baclofen at least 25 mg 3 hours before you wake up and continue for whole ..that could works !!
      Dixon
      A learned habit surely be unlearned !!

2012: Continuous AF for 7 months from May to Oct.

Big Relapses : 6th November and 12th December 2012.

2013 : So many ups and down !!

2014: Has a conviction to stay with a healthy life.

Comment

Working...
      X