Anyone seen Iggy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone seen Iggy?

Just wondered if he was doing OK as Ive not seen him around the boards lately.
    If you're reading this, hope you are fine n dandy Iggy pop :l
    Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
    Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Anyone seen Iggy?

Good timing Starting - check out his thread...

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

OK thanks Bleeper
      Living now and not just existing since 9th July 2008
      Nicotine Free since 6th February 2009

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

Good timing indeed Starts!

I'm here and I'm fine, in an unsure, sober, bemused, frantic way!

Thanks for asking.
        Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

I was wondering were you had got to ignominious as I follow your thread to, Glad your back.

:congratulatory: Clean & Sober since 13/01/2009 :congratulatory:

Until one is committed there is always hesitant thoughts.
          I know enough to know that I don't know enough.

This signature has been typed in front of a live studio audience.

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

Yeah I missed you too. I have no one to fight with over the meaning of the word psychosomatic anymore...and no one to write misogynist limericks about either.:H. Glad you are back!!
            I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

.....and now I have just seen this on another thread

"I felt that I has been unfairly treated, insulted and ridiculed. My immediate reaction would have beeen to lash out at the perpetrators where it most hurts - I don't want to follow this modus operandi any longer and therefore this was not an option. It also appeared not to be an option to continue to speak my mind without being insulted again and quiet possibly causing others discomfort. I had hoped to find a place where I could resolve this issue and be able to come back here with a voice of compassion and understanding having had an epiphany about how to integrate this type of situation into one's life. Unfortunately I haven't found that peace yet! But I'm trying." IG

Wouldnt have made that joke if I had spotted that first. Anyway Im glad you are back.
              I am a sobriety tart. AA/Smart/RR philosophy, meds/diet/exercise/prayer,rabbbits feet/four leaf clovers/horseshoes. Yes please.I will have them all thank you very much.Bring them on

There is no way the bottle is going to be stronger than I am.

Comment

Anyone seen Iggy?

I'm glad you're back too.
                This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Working...
                X