The incredible expanding packaging

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A new shipment of "Baclofeno" arrived this morning, and I see those boffins at Novartis have not been resting on their laurels. Their engineers have somehow contrived to squeeze the same number of tablets into twice the amount of packaging, which means a sheet of ten no longer fits neatly into my wallet. "Awesome," I hear you say!

My 20mg Teva tablets are freakin' horse pills that probably weigh 250mgs each. What's the point?

That Lioresal is some expensive stuff!
    :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Heya, Pony-boy. So what's news? Inquiring minds want to know...
      Ne

'bout damn time you raised your head from the bedtime stories...

Comment

It's incredible how many ways they can find to package the stuff. Some of mine comes wrapped in such thick foil it made me wonder if they thought it was radioactive.

Comment

Hi Lo0p, I guess the goldpharma page looks different depending on whichever country you're in. For me, I only have two choices:

I am lousy at maths but Lioresal doesn't appear to be outrageously expensive compared to the Greek stuff...

Nev, I have been constipated with excitement about the royal wedding. Literally too excited for words. I've just watched the trailer for "William and Kate: The Movie" which I urge you to google -- it's awesome! In the most crappy sense...

I want this cup:

Bleep said: "It's incredible how many ways they can find to package the stuff. Some of mine comes wrapped in such thick foil it made me wonder if they thought it was radioactive."

Well, you know the mess in Fukushima? They have to dump it somewhere. Little by little, who's gonna notice...

Comment

Pony, you need one of these:

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Very funny stuff in this thread- gave me a laugh!...( just lurking, don't mind me)
              It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Murphy! Those are just what I need. The dilemma though is whether to use them for their intended purpose or to keep them as collector's items, because they'll probably be worth a fortune one day - especially if they're hand signed by Queen as yours appear to be.

Fluff, if everyone in the world were as easy to amuse as you are I'm sure it would be a much better place :H

Comment

I am so glad that others here share my excitement of the impending blissful event. We are so proud here in UK to be ruled by such a nice family who have been ruling over us so nicely for nearly a thousand years. Few other feudal monarchies can boast such a long history of being nice to their subjects. Just look at Gadaffi. He didn't get past one generation. We know a good thing. Who needs to elect a leader when you can get William and his lovely wife to be without having to go through the trauma of elections. And if anything should happen to him then we have a back up in our beloved Harry. I am sure that we here in UK are the envy of the rest of the world.
                  BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
                  X