Sunny Afternoon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sunny Afternoon

Bearing in mind the lovely weather we have been enjoying in London town, thought it was time for a bit of a sing song...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fAc1MgoQJVM[/video]]YouTube - Freeman - Sunny Afternoon
    I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Sunny Afternoon

Brilliant Charlie! Made me very nostalgic for sunny afternoons at music festivals in Britain
    I'll watch the other video's when I get some time...

I really dig the Kinks as well. It's always a bit nerve wracking when someone you like says "listen to this, I did it myself!" What do you say when it turns out shit?? Luckily, I don't have that problem here!

Is that you singing?

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Charlie, that was excellent, but who was the weirdo singing?:H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

hahah

haha, i am certainy oulling a various range of very odd facial expressions throughout...
        Don't bother with the other stuff, its all old and shitty.....gonna hit you with the new and improved stuff in a month or so!
        Hope all well
        I am well and truly in recovery, I thank Baclofen, the good people of MWO and my love of spirituality, the combination of which have helped to guide me out of the darkness in the last couple months. Cheers to that.

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Very good Charlie, very good!!

HA! I just saw the girl from your avatar.

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Where Evey? I've watched it 3 times now and still can't see her.

Good teeth you have there Charlie!

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Sorry Bleep, I should have mentioned what video I was talking about. She is in "Girl Next Door" it's the top video on the right.

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Ah, thanks Evey.

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Wow!!!

Totally cool Charlie!! I didn't know you were a professional musician! I really like the music and the videos are well done too!

Thanks for sharing.

Sunny day here today and I am thrilled :rays:

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

bleep;1098012 wrote: Ah, thanks Evey.
                    bleep before I forget I wanted to tell you I was laughing my ass off the other day when I realized your avitar changes color... at first I thought I was losing it and couldn't remember the right color, LOL!

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Me too Chi! Took me a little while to realise that it did! I think a few people have sat there "I thought that thing was green??" The original changed colour, but I watched mine for a bit and nothing seemed to happen, so I thought that was it.

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Charlieboy,

:goodjob: You made my morning. Love the Kinks. They did one of my favorite songs, "Long Cool Woman."

Hubby was sitting at his computer and heard you singing and started singing along with. That doesn't happen often.

The Doors, Janis Joplin, Steppenwolf, Jimi Hendrix, The Young Rascals (who managed to publish the same record with a different label multiple times,) Jefferson Airplane, Van Morrison (man, his music was "old style" at that time but I still loved him,) Cream, The Beatles (of course,) The Righteous Brothers, Aretha, The Supremes, The Byrds, Creedence, Led Zepplin, The Who, Animals, Simon and Garfunkel, The Mamas and the Papas, Crosby, Stills & Nash, The Zombies (She's Not There, 1 hit wonder,) Bob Dylan, Ray Charles, Percy Sledge, Sly and the Family Stone.

OMG, I know I am missing alot, you just got me to thinking about my youth and how much I loved the music back then.

Of course the 70s also rocked. Won't go there, I can't think that hard. :H

Thanks for the trip down memory lane and you did that cover awesomely!!

Looking forward to hearing your own songs, too.

Love,
                        Cindi
                        AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Absolutely awesome Charlie!

Lady
                          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

wicked

Wow thanks alot all! We're out in the studio at the mo making the record proper so will ping some stuff up when its ready...
                            Cinders that list of bands you mentioned there is BANG ON! Huge Fan of all that...could be here all day adding to that but its time for me tea and scones! X

Comment

Sunny Afternoon

Great list Cindi! Many of my favourites in there. Bob Dylan has to be the king of the lot though?

Charlie, your avatar has taken on an new meaning, although equally shallow, since I've seen the video.

Looking forward to the new vids...

Comment

Working...
                              X