ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Lo0p;1105427 wrote: Regarding that plane flight...how does early April, or about 3 weeks ago, sound to you? Do you think you could get that time off or were those vacation days already spent?

Oh and...please don't tell me to take a hike... :H:upset::H
    GOD, this is good!
    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

yo alexan i love your long sentences! it's very latin languages of you, not the typical american english sound bites stuff that we are used to. i also love that on these boards you don't have tp be eloquent (but you can if you want). you can just be ypur imperfect self. maybe one of the few places you can without chagrin ....

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Lo0p;1105427 wrote: Regarding that plane flight...how does early April, or about 3 weeks ago, sound to you? Do you think you could get that time off or were those vacation days already spent?

Oh and...please don't tell me to take a hike... :H:upset::H
        Hmm, sounds like a space-time contiuum riddle to me! I was going to say that if you can provide me with a time machine, I'll see what I can do for flying out to CA 3 weeks in the past. But as it so happens, those vacation days WERE spoken for. And even with a time machine, I wouldn't change the destintation, although I would go back and do it over again!

As far as telling someone (or everyone! :H) to take a hike - I like hiking! So I think that I will go for one myself, and whoever would like to join me is welcome to do so.
        Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
        ~Clutch

Comment

Working...
        X