ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

I was completely lost and I cried and screamed out to god for a miracle to happen. :upset:

But a miracle is something that has never happened to me.

Strangely enough, less than a week later, a real ARCHangel with "wings of steel" appeared out of nowhere and came out to help me (...well, I had to stalk him a bit).
    He put me in touch with my own reality and gave me a real plan that I could believe in and relate to.

I don't know who Dr. Olivier Ameisen is -- the book I had ordered from Amazon never came and they ended up refunding my money anyway -- and the book still hasn't shown up.
    But my angel's name was Lo0p and he is AWESOME!! (buddy :l)

Actually he is this, because a miracle actually came to be:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waacof2saZw[/video]]YouTube - EMF - Unbelievable :happy:

The lyrics don't match but the title is right on. Anybody have a better song for him??
    ------------------------------------------------------------
    "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
    https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1T2GjWID1c[/video]]YouTube - slade mama weer all crazy now. Live at Music Laden 1972

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Thanks for the shout out but why? What the hell happened? Did you hit your switch or can you just tell that it's going to work now? Use your "words" alexan. :H

I gotta run, working all day long. But damn dude, you could've picked a better song. :upset:

edit: and I hope you mean one of those badass archangels with wings of steel and none of that wussy, fluffy :lilangel: crap.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Better Song Suggestions...!

Lo0p;1104465 wrote: Thanks for the shout out but why? What the hell happened? Did you hit your switch or can you just tell that it's going to work now? Use your "words" alexan. :H

I gotta run, working all day long. But damn dude, you could've picked a better song. :upset:

edit: and I hope you mean one of those badass archangels with wings of steel and none of that wussy, fluffy :lilangel: crap.
        LOL -- Edited.

Shout out because I know its going to work now!!!! Your exclusive, customized militant style dosage-titration plan really hit it SPOT-ON for this boy!

Sorry, I still can't think of another song -- must be my limited music knowledge?
        With all the "smarties" on this board, I'm sure someone can help? Suggestions, please? :anyonethere:

Btw: I was so slow to drink yesterday on my buddies brunch. Everyone kept gulping theirs down and all my drinks would just sit there till the end when the Servers would come and I would have to gulp it down. I took 50mg Nal an hour before too though.
        "Alexander The Next" 's Experimental Combo Journey with TSM (Naltrexon) and Baclofen -- Progress Diary
        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/alexander-next-s-experimental-combo-journey-tsm-naltrexon-baclofen-49307.html

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Ok, I'll bite. Because it's Lo0p, I think it's just got to be a Tool song.
          He strives for forty-six and two every moment of every day, and now he's shown you the way to do the same.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tja6_h4lT6A[/video]]YouTube - Forty Six & 2 - Tool

Make sure you watch the video and read...

Forty-six and two can be just ahead of you, too.
          Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
          ~Clutch

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Isolde;1104505 wrote: Ok, I'll bite. Because it's Lo0p, I think it's just got to be a Tool song.
            He strives for forty-six and two every moment of every day, and now he's shown you the way to do the same.

Forty-six and two can be just ahead of you, too.
            What is this? A girl after my own heart? :h

Whaddya say you tell that "hot younger guy" you're seeing to take a hike and fly on out to California?

Edit: I probably don't actually want you to answer that... :blush:
            sigpic

A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

But... you know what they say about two bac'd out lovers in the same bedroom ... just sayin'
              sigpic

A Forum
              Trolls need not apply

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Lo0p;1104520 wrote: What is this? A girl after my own heart? :h

Whaddya say you tell that "hot younger guy" you're seeing to take a hike and fly on out to California?

Edit: I probably don't actually want you to answer that... :blush:
                Hmm... couldn't help but notice that the status of your Mood lately is "In Love". I wonder if the girl who's on the receiving end of those affections might not have a bit of an issue with me showing up? :H

Aside from that, if you also promised to become my personal trainer, I just might have to take it under consideration!
                Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
                ~Clutch

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

His has been a Thankless Job!

Well, I also think like Lo0p is also not thanked enough for all his help and thoughtful generosity in general with his research, and for everything he has done for everyone on these forums.

I think he should be credited for bringing all of this forward and cluing us in while making it accessible and identifiable to a newer audience with different needs, lifestyles and occupations.

[these are very long sentences I know -- I'm usually more eloquent than this ]

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

That I can agree with. I've used the Consolidated Information thread more times than I can remember, and quoted it several times as well. It must have been a considerable amount of work tying all that together.

My thanks Lo0p.

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Isolde,

PM'ed you my contact info...

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Isolde;1104553 wrote: Hmm... couldn't help but notice that the status of your Mood lately is "In Love". I wonder if the girl who's on the receiving end of those affections might not have a bit of an issue with me showing up?
                        Choose one:

1: We could tell both of them together...and maybe introduce them to each other! It could be like a double date!!! Doesn't that sound fun?!

2: Now why would you go and automatically assume that the object of my affection is a person? I'm a passionate guy and my interests are very broad. I could be "in love" with a lot of things: A project, a concept or a song. Hell, we all know I'm a lil' off my rocker. Could I be personifying some strange object? Giving it both human and divine qualities and falling it love with that? In which case I could be easily distracted, and I'd probably be ripe for the picking...

3: How are you so sure
                        that you and this "other" girl aren't, in fact, one in the same person?

Heh...choose wisely.

Isolde;1104553 wrote:
                        Aside from that, if you also promised to become my personal trainer, I just might have to take it under consideration!
                        Sure, I could be your personal trainer. I could be your personal trainer, your personal nutritionist, your personal chef, your personal coffee bitch, your personal sounding board, your personal driver (or passenger when you want), your rock, your pillow, your sun, your moon.... Scratch that. Could you just be you and could I just be your everything?
                        sigpic

A Forum
                        Trolls need not apply

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Lo0p;1104520 wrote: Whaddya say you tell that "hot younger guy" you're seeing to take a hike and fly on out to California?
                          Regarding that plane flight...how does early April, or about 3 weeks ago, sound to you? Do you think you could get that time off or were those vacation days already spent?

Oh and...please don't tell me to take a hike... :H:upset::H
                          sigpic

A Forum
                          Trolls need not apply

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

Okay, okay, we get it, you aren't gay.

OK, everyone. This guy ain't gay OK? OK?

No one in any doubt now I hope.

Comment

ODE TO LoOoo0000oOop!

NYNY;1105441 wrote: OK, everyone. This guy ain't gay OK? OK?

No one in any doubt now I hope.
                              I wouldn't be so sure...This sounds a bit like a cover story, you know. Kind of like a "throw 'em off the scent type thing".

Have you seen this guy's photos? Check it out: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1101125 I ask you, what kind of a straight man would keep himself in that kind of condition? Strike 1. He wants to be a fitness model...lol Strike 2!

Then it just gets worse from there. He actually thinks that looks hot? lease: Somebody that vain has got to have some major psychological issues. And the nail in the coffin: What exactly do you think he's trying to compensate for? :H

Comment

Working...
                              X