just got my own bac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my own bac!

redhead77;1132423 wrote: I think shagging sheep might be illegal. I'm not so sure it would land you in prison, Murph.
    In Wales it's practically compulsory.

I'm referring to other things. Well in fact a very particular series of things I once wrote about. I won't mention it again, because the Serious Crime Squad, MI6, UK Border Agency or who-the-fuck-ever might be reading.

Oh OK, I smuggled drugs ... a bit ... sometimes...OK quite a lot. I'm deeply ashamed of the shit I used to do (and there was far more bad stuff besides) and obviously I would never do them again.

And if the authorities are reading this: FUCK YOU PIGS, YOU'LL NEVER TAKE ME ALIVE! :H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

just got my own bac!

Murph,

I just realized...I never told you what my profession is

LL
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

just got my own bac!

Lush is a drug dealer? I never would have guessed!

Comment

just got my own bac!

So Rudy, are you in my district?
          :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
          :what?:
          sigpic
          Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
          A Forum
          Trolls need not apply

Comment

just got my own bac!

LadyLush;1132490 wrote: Murph,

I just realized...I never told you what my profession is

LL
            Yikes!

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

just got my own bac!

it's great to see this thread getting racy again. after tonight, i might have more to tell... will keep you posted, to be sure. (not a reference to what you'll read below.)

loOp! you posted on my thread! how lucky am i! nope, i'm not in your district, but you'd have my vote if i were, in or out of underwear.

i'm off to the gay/bi ex bf for a fix-it of my car (he's a mechanic): need a lightbulb and a fuse. there's gotta be a clever metaphor in that... let your lights shine so others may see ...that your fuse needs replacing so you can be charged up for a shag. oh, that's pretty lame. any takers on improvement?

daily nap log: almost two hours. comfy bean bag chair. i could probably be arrested for that! not my worst crime. hmm, lemme think. i went to the ex bf's house once at one am. he had come over and found me black-out drunk, and when i came to i wanted something from him so there i went, to his house. the crime in it was not as severe as it could've been; his ugly boyfriend wasn't with him. (boy was he MAD that i did that. now i see more clearly why.)

other crimes: i swung a stray cat around by her tail, and gently closed a window on her paws. i threw a frog really high up into the air and watched it land on the soft grass. it survived. i did it more than once. i still feel guilty about those events.

ok, dragging here. i'm off to the broken fix-it man.

xoxo rudy

Comment

just got my own bac!

i really gotta quit -or at least cut back on- smoking cigs. they're just another excuse to let my son veg out on the videos. argh. the day will come. i've told him that when school's out we're barely going to be on the screens. that will be a good time also to cut way down if not stop the cigs altogether.

speaking of smoking, that other stuff i now feel free to talk candidly about, that beloved weed, has always been something that curbs my drinking. many-a-time i had intentions of getting blotto on drink, taken a toke (and it doesn't take me much - only the hudson valley's finest for me), and voila, i'm in a more grounded, self/body-aware headspace that immediately blots any need to disappear altogether.
                so there you have it.

in the morning, i'm going on my rowing lesson. i'm not looking forward to it, not much, because i'm so dog tired.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Rudy, what if the ex gay bf fixed the new, young, and unengaging guy's car? I'm thinking this could fix everything and you could get shagged. Just some thoughts in my twisted brain. Always looking out for ya girlie.
                  This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

just got my own bac!

i really gotta quit -or at least cut back on- smoking cigs. they're just another excuse to let my son veg out on the videos. argh. the day will come. i've told him that when school's out we're barely going to be on the screens. that will be a good time also to cut way down if not stop the cigs altogether.

speaking of smoking, that other stuff i now feel free to talk candidly about, that beloved weed, has always been something that curbs my drinking. many-a-time i had intentions of getting blotto on drink, taken a toke (and it doesn't take me much - only the hudson valley's finest for me), and voila, i'm in a more grounded, self/body-aware headspace that immediately blots any need to disappear altogether.
                    so there you have it.

in the morning, i'm going on my rowing lesson. i'm not looking forward to it, not much, because i'm so dog tired.

Comment

just got my own bac!

LMAO!

Loop - another "Weiner" is what New York needs!

Murph, I believe you are out of my jurisdiction.

Rudy, another dream thread. It keep the laughs going. It really helps the mind and soul!

LL:l
                      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Hey Luscious!

I'm missing you girl. Glad to see you out and about the last few days.
                        This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

just got my own bac!

lushie, are you asking me to share more dreams? oh, golly, i will when i can remember them again. lately sleep is another dimension. i'm thrumming away in a nether realm previously unknown. kinda like it, very restful. my nana used to wonder if i rested well enough, as my dreams were so vivid and occupying. she was such a thoughtful woman.

Comment

just got my own bac!

yeah, lush, good to have you here.

Comment

just got my own bac!

um, reddie red red, i like your line of thought. the mechanic could fix the guy's car so he can fix me. speaking of, i just texted the young'un to say that i'm a'bed soon, so if tonight is too much (he's been working on the railroad all day, that union man), i'll be fine. i was gonna test him to see if he'd even call, but, tho not wanting to give him an easy out, i told him my current plan becuase i'm so nice and, honestly, i really don't care if he comes or not. that's a swell place to be.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Hey Rudy and Red:l

Rudy, the dreams left for a little bit. The ones I have now always seem to involve a stranger grabbing me and I intuitively know it's a dream and try like hell to wake up!

Red, I read on Moglers thread something you said about we need to be whole before we try and get fully involved with someone else. I read that and cried: HOW TRUE!
                                I am fixing me. I will not limp across the finish line saying "at least I finished".

Not taking your thread Rudy but letting people know one little sentence can change a persons life and outlook. This is why Neva wants some "old" lurkers to get on and post.

If my grammar and punctuation is a C or better I beat you Red
                                (period outside the quotations?:-)

Love you all :l

LL

Comment

Working...
                                X