Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my own bac!

LadyLush;1135326 wrote: Rudy,

Gosh I miss those groans Damn, but the storms last night caused my male Border Collie to jump on top of my head. Og, Murph, the tea baggin memories! ouch!
    These dreams are crazy, but in a weird way I want to stay asleep for the finale!
    Always wake up

Anyway,
    Hang in there Rudy!
    LL:l
    You've got to stay for the finale; it might be a fun one.

I had my dogs castrated recently, so there'll be no more tea-bagging badness from them.

Lo0p: sick minds think alike. :H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

just got my own bac!

Finale of the dreams Murph not the dogs! Get that mind out of the gutter my friend! Besides Rudy and I have dibs on it

LL:l
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

just got my own bac!

It doesn't really matter what kind of a groan it is. Similarly, if you hear a grunt from us, well they all mean basically the same thing too. And if it doesn't, it's soon to follow anyway so you might as well acquiesce.
        :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
        :what?:
        sigpic
        Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
        A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

just got my own bac!

ignominious;1106378 wrote: Hi Rudy

I would make a plan for your titration schedule. When you will up the dose and how much that will be by. You will also be able to see at which date you may need to order more baclofen. I know its been said many times but as you get to higher doses that big stash of pills disappears in no time.

I should also keep a diary, which could be here on a regular basis. I found that my log was very useful when I decided to find my maintenance dose.
          How can i find a reliable supply. I have ordered from Canada but the price was 3.22 for 25mgs.
          4rx.com in India was 59 cents per tab.....ordered on Jun 8 still hasn't arrived

Comment

just got my own bac!

groan, schmoan. what's that? no dreams about murderous psychos last night, at least. and no groans a'tall.

no meanies at work today either. they barely batted an eye (even w me in my tight shirt and shortish skirt). i swear i fretted sweat over that one. guess i still have a job, and am in fairly good graces w the suits. amazing, that!

the exhaustion is back, though, and i'm now up to 190 mg. the switch is near, i feel it coming. but i wonder sometimes if my lessening urge around drinking has as much to do w this tired as it does w the brain re-wiring that's going on.

spkg of, i heard an interview today on fresh air (an american thing, for you 'others') w a guy named david linden who just published a book on the pleasure center of the brain. it's called [U]the compass of pleasure[U], and sounds fascinating, very relevant to we people here.

murph, i took your advice and used just about exactly your emailed words on a friend who has that puppy-dog look in his eyes which really annoys me! he asked in an email what was wrong with him. for fucks sake! do i have to spell it out?! your teeth are too big and you dress like a dork. i'm not attracted to you so fuck off! and stop doing me all kinda favors in hopes of getting into my panties. fuckity fuck fuck! i wanted to say that, but didn't. i told him i liked friendship for us, plain and simple. and that sometimes he senses 'walls' around me because i sense his longing and it makes me uncomfortable. and please, i implored him, call me before you just show up! (once, he called me from inside my ktichen while i was at work! what the fuck is that?!) boundaries, please. it's no wonder i have walls. i'm not a damsel in distress (most of the time), and i don't need to be rescued.

i have a date w my new dr friend on tuesday. first a row, then a shag. wait, i mean, then some food and maybe a drink but not seven. i'll be sure to pick her brain about the spaniard-japanese dr who needs local friends. i'll be sure to find out how big are his teeth.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Wait - did that guy break into your house and then call you, out of some sort of romantic gesture? You must be doing your primal moans around him too much!
              Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
              George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

no, dear, he did not break into my house. i never even lock it, and would be hard-pressed to find the keys. the robbers can take whatever they want, minus my baclofen, laptop, and camera. said friend lives just up the road, and finds himself passing by often. i like the casual nature of our friendship, mostly, but i'd hate to freak him out if i got lucky and he found a lover in my bed one of those many times he just pops in. or maybe that would be a good thing, set him straight once and for all... (straight, which he clearly is, unlike some of the guys i am drawn to!)

thanks for reading and for caring. we gotta look out for ME, right?!

Comment

just got my own bac!

last night in my sleep which ended prematurely, i groaned and grunted. waked myself up, by golly, mid-groan and didn't finish. alas, it was just a breathing thing. nothing sexual. though i am sure some here would like to assume otherwise.

Comment

just got my own bac!

you know, i'm really proud of myself for getting up and going to work every day. (well, when my son isn't sick or my car isn't dead, that is.)

and i am really fucking glad that today is the last day i have to do that for EIGHT WEEKS! i've made it, folks!

Comment

just got my own bac!

RudyB;1136025 wrote: last night in my sleep which ended prematurely, i groaned and grunted. waked myself up, by golly, mid-groan and didn't finish. alas, it was just a breathing thing. nothing sexual. though i am sure some here would like to assume otherwise.
                      Holy shieeet...you posted that with so much innuendo that I think any response is just too easy...let's see what Murph has to say
                      Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                      George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

hah - the baclofen groans! a couple of times, most noticeably if i have been drinking, i've woken the whole house with a weird growling, groaning mumble/roar that carries on for quite a while. glad to see i'm not alone!

an eight week holiday. jeesh. i don't know that i can bear to talk to you anymore!

Comment

just got my own bac!

SlipperyPete;1136030 wrote: Holy shieeet...you posted that with so much innuendo that I think any response is just too easy...let's see what Murph has to say
                          Nah, as you say, too easy. Where's the challenge?

Comment

just got my own bac!

Happy Last Day of School!!!!! Time for some Rudy and son time!!!
                            "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

just got my own bac!

yep, and he's on his video games and i am on the computer. feck. this too shall pass. i told him that when school is over (which it is, officially) we'll be playing less time on the videos. well, that can start tomorrow, when he'll be w his nazi dad. and when he comes back to me, i shall have a game plan (pun intended). tell me, please, what is it?!

Comment

just got my own bac!

Yeah, I think you should plug him into MWO and let him read some of our stories. If that doesn't keep the kid away from booze and drugs for the rest of his life, nothing will.

Not your thread though, that'll just traumatize the poor lad. :H

Comment

Working...
                                X