just got my own bac!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my own bac!

i wonder if my burning mouth has just as much to do w the bac as w the smoking? i come to realize that i've also got a tingling scalp and burn-y shins and sometimes extremities. hmm... i don't smoke THAT much!

Comment

just got my own bac!

Whoa, toooo trippy.

Seriously, I know bac is weird stuff and it does strange things to your mind (well it has to my mind as you know) but I swear this freaky coloured thing you have going on just isn't right. And being dead to the world with your hands crossed over your chest? Damn man!

What does your Intuitive Massage Therapist say about it all?

Or your acupuncturist? :H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

just got my own bac!

massage goddess said she has pretty funky dreams even without medication. i'll be sure to ask puncture fairy about hers.

Comment

just got my own bac!

You are actually making me miss bac dreams. Which I didn't think possible. I was VERY scared of them until someone posted about how much fun they were and then I got to enjoy it a very little bit.

Murphy, her psychic told her her boyfriend was gay, and she took it at face value and has since referred to him, and thought of him, as gay. I think it's pretty fair to say you will not be able to make fun of this girl about things that she believes with absolute conviction. But it's funny to see you try! :H

God, I miss crazy fabulous hippy chicks. I had completely forgotten that world exists. I need to move. Which is just my mind making the best of all of the many options we now have open to us! Holy guacamole.
          Okay. Bac to writing shitty poetry for me.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Rudy, it's good to hear you have some positive(?) sleep issues, not just waking up to the horror of the girl from The Exorcist putting a flower on you. How would you sum up your sleep issues while on bac? Like what doses have you experienced issues, and how has drinking affected them? I'm wondering because that night I had the paralysis thing I didn't drink, but I didn't drink last night either and had no problems, although I was sort of expecting to have some weird issue.
            Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
            George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

nev, you can steal my poetry, just put a footnote crediting me.

you should move to the hudson valley! plenty of hippie chics, chic hippies, metro hipsters, progressives, artistas, people just like you and me. and jobs for chefs and editors!

Comment

just got my own bac!

yay, pete! two nights sober! go on w your bad marky self! (do tell htat story!)

i had a whole thread there (maybe around 100 mgs) on the terrifying sleep apnea i was experiencing. it went on only for a few days. horrifying more than any nigthmare! other than that, hallucinations, both auditory and visual, have been the name of the game almost every night since. guess the ap' was my initiation period. who needs ibogane when you've got bac?!

sleep well tonight. let us know how it goes.

Comment

just got my own bac!

RudyB;1144073 wrote: who needs ibogane when you've got bac?!
                  I gotta admit, I did see a lot of similarities in the article about the Peruvian aya...
                  did you read the article?

Comment

just got my own bac!

not yet. but clearly i don't need to!

Comment

just got my own bac!

but i know you're off employing words for that a. so i won't lose sleep waiting for your elaboration.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Ha. Sorry. I'm done, I think, for the night. With poetry and medicare and medicaid. oy.
                        The article. Read it! It's on Bruun's thread.
                        The poem. I wouldn't have been able to give you credit. It's what it was like to live in the bottle, but full of bull shit imagery and trite metaphors and similes and crap. oy. I can't keep looking at this screen anymore!
                        nighty night.
                        xo

Comment

just got my own bac!

I just read that thread of yours, Rudy, despite the horrible butchering of the word "apnea."

Sounded pretty terrible; I'm glad I haven't had that problem. What I got was some paralysis thing in the middle of a nightmare. I went up to 105 mg today(don't tell my doc) and have been flying high all day. I might be able to go AF tonight depending on how tired I get. I'm waiting for my last dose to kick in.
                          George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

Why doesn't anyone get sleep paralysis in the middle of a cool dream with Sarah Palin doing naughty things to them?

Comment

just got my own bac!

Sounds like a nightmare to me.

Michele Bachmann, on the other hand, is a politician I could stand behind

And I know you'd like her, too: Michele Bachmann, Submissive Wife
                              George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

Oh I already know of and like her. She's the new Palin, but less sexy. If she asked nicely I'd let her join me and Sarah for a threesome.

Comment

Working...
                                X