• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just got my own bac!

https://mail.google.com/mail/?shva=1#inbox/131aaa1ebb28b330

Comment

just got my own bac!

RudyB;1160202 wrote: golly murph. i'm thrilled that you get that expression. is it english? it came from my nana.

abs not sexy on a woman!? what, are you crazy?! they're not jutting out bigger than my boobs or nothin'! but recently i read some yahoo thing about men liking their women soft. soft schmoft. i'm not gonna manhandle the lucky winner or nothin. i'd prefer to be manhandled by someone who's not intimidated by my strength. i'm not like loOp, whose sidewalls would hurt the hands. but close. sheesh. please do explain your thinking. should i resume drinking and sitting around, to soften my middle?
      Ya know, each to their own, right. But personally, I like some softness. The stomach is the last bit of fat to go isn't it? So if a girl has a six pack, that means she's completely lean, including boobies, or lack there of. It's not a matter of being intimidated by your strength, I'm pretty sure I could still beat you in a fight, but I'd rather not test that theory in the bedroom. But then again, what the feck do I know? You probably look uber-hot and utterly shaggable.

Don't know what's up with your pic not showing. What pic host are you using? Do you want to email it to me and I'll send you the link?

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

just got my own bac!

Snapfish: Log In

Comment

just got my own bac!

Snapfish: Share Photo:Registration

Comment

just got my own bac!

thanks murph. i've emailed it to you. it's very frustrating, not being able to do these basic things. i've tried to post it a few different ways, to no avail. it will let me post a link but that puts the whole album up. i've tried to make a separate album, mark it as a favorite, but then i can't find those. woe is me, who missed the computer generation by a few years and have yet to catch up...

Comment

just got my own bac!

Snapfish: Log In

Comment

just got my own bac!

RudyB;1160206 wrote: argh, no it did not! who can tell me why?
                Do you still have that email I sent you that had instructions on how to link a pic?
                Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                George Santayana

Comment

just got my own bac!

pete, i'll look for it, forgot you had sent me instructions with that favor. thanks!

Comment

just got my own bac!

Comment

just got my own bac!

232323232fp5398__nu=9797_972_257_WSNRCG=33__38_68 6348nu0mrj

Comment

just got my own bac!

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3A686348nu0mrj

ok, well, there it is, a piece of my bounty in all its glory. that's progress for me! now, if i could just figure out how to paste the pic right onto the page...

...but i did fix my faulty internet connection last night, and that was something i DID do all on my own.

Comment

just got my own bac!

Morning, Rubes. Just wanted to say hi and that I hope it's a really good, productive, exhausting day for you! Lots of good stuff you're spreading around, in 3D and in virtual. :l

I'm working toward one of those uber-productive days myself, so I'm off!

Comment

just got my own bac!

Cross posted. I'm guessing your bounty is WAY greater than those veggies. though they look divine and I may have to have some eggplant for second breakfast. I was going to use it to make veg lasagna, but the farmer's market is open... There's more 'plant to be purchased. I am VERY grateful that I didn't have to grow it, but am envious of your garden never-the-less.
                            xo

Comment

just got my own bac!

ah, thanks, sugarpie. you remind me, i shall photograph my garden today, and post a pic or two, or a link to a pic.

yes, i am making progress! now, i'm getting on the phone w itunes help, so i can finally download my whole libe. also, a text to a friend for pic posting help. jeez, i really am NOT a computer nerd.

i've been thinking about you often, ne. nice to hear from you! happy day to you, too, m'dear, and to all!

Comment

just got my own bac!

http://images2.snapfish.com/23232323...3A686348nu0mrj

Comment

Working...
                                X