So, What's Up with the Troll?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's obvious - the troll is Kate Middleton. She never posts under her real name and - did you notice - there was no trolling activity whatsoever this morning while she was getting married in front of 2 billion people to Prince William.

After the cake and a snog on the dance floor she'll be back, mark my words.

Comment

Seethepony;1106710 wrote: It's obvious - the troll is Kate Middleton. She never posts under her real name and - did you notice - there was no trolling activity whatsoever this morning while she was getting married in front of 2 billion people to Prince William.

:H

See, it's high time I told you, I friggin' :h you!
      Better Living Through Chemistry

Switched at 180mgs of Baclofen on 1/31/11, and again on 10/8/11 at 200mgs.

Could've been a swan on a glassy lake, could've been a gull in a clipper's wake. Could've been a ladybug on a windchime, but she was born a dragonfly.
      ~Clutch

Comment

Seethepony;1106710 wrote: It's obvious - the troll is Kate Middleton. She never posts under her real name and - did you notice - there was no trolling activity whatsoever this morning while she was getting married in front of 2 billion people to Prince William.

I thought it was Camilla......
        Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
        - Jacob August Riis

Comment

Hilarious!:H:H
          It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

PbarE;1106725 wrote: I thought it was Camilla......
            You're right! She looks the part for sure..:H
            It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Guitarista;1106678 wrote: Remove the booze from our lives, and peace and clarity will follow you. Removing booze from the equation makes a huge difference in our outlook and our attitude. This is just a universal truth, that is centuries old.

I know this is the idea, but just a reminder. We have to do whatever it is we have to do to get sober, and maintain that sobriety. Then we must grow, as a person, and hold onto our sobriety with both hands, and never let it go. Learn humility if you are not humble and think you are all knowing, and unfortunately, one of the greatest humbler's is alcohol. When it brings us to our knees, eventually, we must acknowledge this, and then we choose. Up, or down. Life, or a slow, gradual suicide.

Best wishes folk's.
              Best wishes back my dearest friend.

Tracy/Winks.

Get a life.

Read the above and get a life.

I want one for you and me and all on here.

Love,
              Cindi
              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

PbarE;1106725 wrote: I thought it was Camilla......
                I found the troll...
                It's always YOUR choice!

Comment

Cinders;1106730 wrote: Best wishes back my dearest friend.

Tracy/Winks.

Get a life.

Read the above and get a life.

I want one for you and me and all on here.

Love,
                  Cindi
                  Cindi. did you escape the tornados?
                  Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
                  - Jacob August Riis

Comment

Guitarista;1106678 wrote: Remove the booze from our lives, and peace and clarity will follow you. Removing booze from the equation makes a huge difference in our outlook and our attitude. This is just a universal truth, that is centuries old.

I know this is the idea, but just a reminder. We have to do whatever it is we have to do to get sober, and maintain that sobriety. Then we must grow, as a person, and hold onto our sobriety with both hands, and never let it go. Learn humility if you are not humble and think you are all knowing, and unfortunately, one of the greatest humbler's is alcohol. When it brings us to our knees, eventually, we must acknowledge this, and then we choose. Up, or down. Life, or a slow, gradual suicide.

Best wishes folk's.
                    Gidday Guitarista. I'm pretty sure you were the first to welcome me when I posted on Downunder. You referred me to the meds forum where I have got the advice & support I was looking for. It meant a lot to be so warmly welcomed. Thanks! Daughter is on baclofen and with the personal help of some here,she is making amazing progress. Great post! Cheers!

Comment

OMG! Camilla's Hat...well, hell, it takes a lot of confidence to wear a hat like that!:H It looks like a gigantic rubber with little white petals on it.

Comment

susiesmum;1106876 wrote: Gidday Guitarista. I'm pretty sure you were the first to welcome me when I posted on Downunder. You referred me to the meds forum where I have got the advice & support I was looking for. It meant a lot to be so warmly welcomed. Thanks! Daughter is on baclofen and with the personal help of some here,she is making amazing progress. Great post! Cheers!
                        Hi Susiesmum,

I'd totally forgotten, but i remember now. That's great news. I'm very happy for you and your daughter. For me, it's essential to keep growing, at our own pace, and continue to be pro-active
                        in our recovery, and in taking our precious life back.

Lovely to hear from you.

All the best, G-bloke.

'I am part of all that I have met, yet all experience is an arch wherethro', gleams that untravelled world whose margins fade, forever and forever when I move'

Zen soul Warrior. Freedom today-

Comment

Best wishes folk's.
                          Great post.

Now to the important part of this thread - I think anyone with the courage to wear a hat like that, in public, deserves our applause. It shows a depth of character I can only aspire to. Or blindness. But even a blind person would have felt those strange protuberances all over the hat, so it can only be character.

I take my hat off to her. Hopefully she'll wear it instead.

Comment

A dear friend here pm'd me somthing I doubt she would disapprove if I posted.

When I would ask about something I thought was questionable that was said or done in a meeting, he would always just shrug his shoulders and say "We're all sick. Some of us are sicker than others."
                            We are all sick. Some of us sicker than others.

Don't judge. Just shrug your shoulders.

Love,
                            Cindi
                            AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Zenstyle;1106375 wrote: Excuse me? Get this straight Tracy, I had sweet FA to do with you being banned. I didn't complain about you.

Point your finger elsewhere woman. And I expect an apology. Bloody cheek...
                              Oh, gosh, no, Zenny. She points fingers and then runs for the hills.

I can't read the top of the thread because I have her on ignore.

However, she did get me into a spin because of her pm to me about what hurtful things I had posted to her, Florie and C0ffee.

I had apologized to Florie and that was accepted.

I have recently apologized to C0ffee, and that was accepted.

Tracy/Winks doesn't apologize to anyone. She/he is a mess. I have learned to just shrug.

Some of us are just sicker than others.

Love,
                              Cindi
                              AF April 9, 2016

Comment

I don't Zenny.

However, I do rely on your posts.

You okay?

I am doing fairly to middling well myself

Of course I am an Americaneer, so that might be good or it might be bad.

I am doing really well.

Tracy/Winks and her/his ilk just to go bed and find another outlet. :H

We have our own.

You take Baclofen, do you not, Tracy/Winks? I cannot read the original message to this thread because I have you on ignore. But I am sure you are brave and all that.

Love,
                                Cindi

Cindi
                                AF April 9, 2016

Comment

Working...
                                X