Libby likes Bac

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Libby likes Bac

I have a week, and am on 325, which I have been on for a a little less than a week. Last time it worked in this time frame, so I am hopeful. It's that, or a white-knuckle scenario, in which understandably there is little faith in from the wife!

The bac hangover, while terrible, is a small deterrent, but unfortunately does not seem sufficient to stop me. I need to grow up, really, that's the long and short of it!

To borrow an aphorism, I have faith! It works if you work it...

Comment

Libby likes Bac

Bleep, how did you figure out 240 was the good dose the last time - from 500? Maybe you've gone too high again? Surely it will kick in soon. I have a witching hour - anywhere from 4-9pm. If I can make it past nine, I'm usually fine. Can you do something where drinking isn't available just to get you through one day? Maybe then the bac will catch up and work. Are you drinking to try to kill the hangover? Maybe if you didn't have one, the urge to drink wouldn't be so strong. Probably nothing you haven't already tried/thought of.

Comment

Libby likes Bac

The going up to 500 was just another experiment, and wasn't really necessary. 240 was the level I found that going below which resulted in me drinking again, at least the first time, so I'm hoping it will work again at around that number. We'll see... I have gone past it in the hopes that it will work quicker. Whether that has any basis in fact is debatable though.

Good suggestions. I've been out hiking all day, and so avoided wine. I'll try and continue to avoid it for the remainder of the day!

Comment

Working...
        X