Another Site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another Site

I have recommended these threads to so many. In fact, there was a very long discussion going last night in chat, to a new person, recommending they check out here. So I hope I'm not taking anything away from anyone, but I wanted you all to know, because of several other posts I've read today and recently, there are some looking for a place. I posted one on general discussion, 'Let's Do 30 Days', and I'd like everyone to know they are also welcome there, more than welcome. Many people (myself included) post on several threads, so I'd like everyone to feel free to come in and join whenever you want to. It's often very good to 'walk' around here and get a lot of perspectives. Anyway, just thought I'd make the offer. We have all been searching for the same answer.
    Ruby:goodjob:
    sigpic
    Never look down on a person unless you are offering them a hand up.
    awprint: RUBY Imagine yourself doing What you love and loving What you do, Being happy From the inside Out, experiencing your Dreams wide awake, Being creative, being Unique, being you - changing things to the way YOU know they can BE - Living the Life you Always imagined.awprint:

Another Site

Thanks for stopping by Ruby!!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Another Site

Hiya, Ruby. It's not the location, I think. It's the 30 days abstinent. I don't think you'll find a lot of takers down here on that front! In general, I drank until I just didn't want to drink anymore. Not the easiest route to taking the medicine, for sure, but it still worked!

Of course, I've been very, very wrong many, many times. :H We could all use a little variety, too, I suppose. (but not, in this case, about the medicine working. simply about the people wishing to venture out and into the land of abstinence! :H again!)
      Hope it's a good day!
      Ne

Comment

Working...
      X