Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

JOANIEJEWEL'S BACLOFIN JOURNEY

:new:
    i am new to posting. I got my password locked out and have been hovering on the site. The info you all put in here has been very helpful. I am a phone PT of DR L. I have had great luck with him, wish I could see him in person, but chicago is a long way from Portland, Or.
    I used dr L"s tirtation to a tee which works well for me. I am now up to 210 and on Friday go up to 230. I have not hit the switch, however I though I was close on Sat. last weekend.
    SE's: lightheaded, drowsey, nod off at work sometimes at my computer. Now the one is weird: I hear others call it hallucinations, but to me: I CALL IT A SNOW STORM. You know the screen saver on your computer that has all the stars coming at you like it is snowing. That is what I get most times if I close my eyes and exhale. On the day I tought I may bee getting close to the switch, I had tons of those and added to them most of the day were also tons of groups of 4 letter and 4 numbers. I wish I knew what the numbers were, cause I would buy a lottery ticket. this only happened for one day. I want the numbers back just once more! the next day I saw the snow storm tiwth my eyes open, they were all over my hubby's chest while we were lying in bed, and on the wall, then went away.
    other SE's are numb lips and face, although I am staring to look like I am on botox!
    some waking at night and sleeping in spurts.
    anyway, Just wanted to update you on this.
    What are the symtoms that you had just before the switch?
    i

Hi Joanie,

Cool visual effects! All the other one sound as per normal. You don't mention what effect it has had on your drinking so far, if any? How long has it taken you to get here?

If you don't mind me asking, what was the titration that Dr L suggested?

Questions, questions, questions!! Sorry, I'm just curious! All the best with the remainder of your baclofen experience!

Comment

dr l dosage

DR L'S TITRATION:

20 MG PER DAY FOR 3 DAY
      40 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      60 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      80 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      100 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      120 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      140 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      160 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      180 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      200 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      210 MG PER DAY FOR 7 DAYS
      ADD 20 MG PER DAY EACH WEEK UNTIL YOU HIT YOUR SWITCH
      STAY ON THE MG YOU WERE ON WHEN YOU HIT THE SWITCH FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE PED DR L.
      (I HAVE NOT YET, BUT I AM A GSTRIC BYPASS PT, & I HEARD THAT DUE TO MALABSORBTION, IT TAKES US HIGHER DOSAGE TO HIT THE SWITCH.

Comment

Hiya, Joanie and welcome.

Glad you could join us. It's a very exciting journey! Knowing Dr. L is also very cool.

I think if you spend some time around here we've given an awful lot of thought to the fact that Dr. L recommends this. At one point, OA himself pointed out that he did not in fact recommend that one stay at the switch dose. I know that I myself would've found that impossible, but it is quite possible that I took too much. :H

Hang around, read a bunch!

Ne

(ps all caps denotes shouting or urgency in online speak. Took me awhile to get the hang of it... A loooong while. :H)

Comment

Working...
        X