Theodore. Here we go!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Theodore. Here we go!

Just stopping by to say welcome to the ride, Theo. You're in great company.

As Ne says, jkttdp's. Hopefully you're on the road to your way out. Sure has worked for me. All the best.!
    "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Theodore. Here we go!

Soooo?it?s my pleasure to report that I?ve had a very nice evening with Baclofen. It?s been the first time so far that my experience has actually accorded with anything OA says in his book. I felt pretty shitty all day- exhausted and dizzy, then I went up to 75mg this evening, mainly because I was to keen to ward off another shit storm of heart palpitations, etc. Not only did I succeed in that, but about an hour after I?d hogged down the pills, I was overcome by a wave of relaxation and contentment. For the rest of the evening I felt comfortable in my own skin, and didn?t feel the compulsive need to get myself absolutely tanked. :goodjob: I say to myself.
      I?m wary of attributing too much of that to Bac because there?s nothing worse than hubris and I?m far from indifferent to alcohol, but I can?t imagine anything having induced that kind of sudden change. What? more I don?t really care what caused it this point- it?s just incredibly amazing to experience something that nice and fulfilling. And to top it all, I realised on the way home that I had just enough money to buy myself a battered sausage and chips. I really felt at that point like breaking into a little dance of appreciation for the existence of bac/Estonian girls. I held back but in a culture where public displays of enthusiasm are usually seen as I sign of brain damage, the fact I even entertained the idea is quite something
      I even managed to explain, in a tactful, allusive way a little bit about bac and and MYO, attributing all of Muph?s best humour to myself, of course. I was in the company of some, highly pretentious, but argent feminists- so I had to moderate a bit, but that?s university for you:upset:
      ?A current shortage of them?- how dare you bleep:H? With the baclofen charm radiating from every pore in my body, I?m never short of female, Estonian company- ah the wit, the wit. Believe me I need it because just looked in the mirror and I look?well, like I?ve been drinking steadily for over a week and eating nothing but battered sausages and chips. Funny that.
      Hi Read The stiff neck is defiantely down to the baclofen though- it?s not pleasant and I still feel very odd, but I?m sure I?ll live. And by the way people may now refer to me as either Teddy or Mungo. Hi Readhread 12.

Comment

Theodore. Here we go!

And judging by some of the obscenly inapproaite thoughts I had about the femininist this evening- slack knob in no longer a problem. Why is there a smiley for lecherous eyebrow raising

Comment

Theodore. Here we go!

Hi Teddy. No, I just can't do it. Hi Mungo.

Looks like you've hit a sweet-spot dose. Nice! I'm at one of those at the moment, increased randiness combined with an inner calmness and a love of all people. There are obvious dangers associated with that combination, not least the risk of re-discovering feminists' hatred of shaving.

BTW, battered sausage and chips: to some that may sound like a bag of crisps and a sausage that's received a damn good thrashing.:H

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Working...
          X