Hello - first post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello - first post

I wasn't aware that this was an uncontrollable bender as Ne has suggested. If this is so then you may like to pm Otter who has some knowledge about this.

An alternative that may keep all happy is to enroll her in a facility and have her keep taking the baclofen surreptitiously. By all accounts these treatment centers are usually great places for contemplating life, if you were able to be heading in the right direction for a cure then all the better. There was one retreat that Sunnyvalentine went to that prescribed her baclofen, don't know if it will be available on insurance though.
    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Hello - first post

What's up Hub?
      Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

Working...
      X