Quickest reputable online pharmacies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greg;1123739 wrote: One bac problem is sleep disturbance when I try to bunch up my dose to hit the night cravings I always get...I get far fewer drug cravings during the daytime so am trying to do what Ameisen did, which was take extra towards the worst time of the day. I may be better off just spreading it out more evenly however since that would allow a higher daily dose with fewer side effects and less sleep problems.I've never really seen that work. OA thought it worked for him, but he also used a p.r.n. dose and that just seems to be bollocks as well. I think you're right about spreading them and therefore being able to take more and particularly about how that will affect your sleep.

Greg;1123739 wrote:
    Alcohol cravings have become a real headache lately too, not only when taking less/no drugs either. I fought to block out my depression from consciousness for the past 16 months of being AF since I knew it would derail me totally if I let these feelings through but suppressing this sort of stuff may not be healthy,
    It may not be, and if you can find an outlet for it (shrink type, not booze/drug type) then that would be a good thing. I can't remember if you've tried ADs. If so, have you tried just one or a variety. Not all of them work for everyone.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Hi there

Just a theoretical question for those of you who have ordered online from overseas companies. I always wonder whether it is actually legal to order a prescription drug without a prescription and whether there is any kind of check. In other words, I live in NZ, and if I ordered something online from India or somewhere would there be some kind of border security check done on package that I could get into trouble over?

Also, if you guys aren't doing this under a doc, how do you work out a safe titration schedule?

Comment

Never mind. I shoud've read that link about Baclofen first. It's answered my questions.
        I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do it alone, though.

Comment

Would you be alone? There's a whole bunch of people here also using it. And loads of help, support and advise.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I know someone in NZ, dancing, who gets bac from a doctor. Where abouts are you? you can pm me the info, if you'd like.
            I wonder if it's one of those things that you could make a connection to a connection etc... and find a doctor to oversee the process?

If not, Murphy is right. There is MWO. It's how I did it.

Comment

Murphyx;1123793 wrote: I've never really seen that work. OA thought it worked for him, but he also used a p.r.n. dose and that just seems to be bollocks as well. I think you're right about spreading them and therefore being able to take more and particularly about how that will affect your sleep.

It may not be, and if you can find an outlet for it (shrink type, not booze/drug type) then that would be a good thing. I can't remember if you've tried ADs. If so, have you tried just one or a variety. Not all of them work for everyone.
              Hey Murph I tend to take notice when you say something is bollocks, and I'm not trying to use baclofen in this way now.

To answer your question, yes I did try antidepressants, and unfortunately none of them tried so far worked very well. Tricyclics just didn't do anything helpful, while SSRIs caused me way too much agitation, anxiety, and insomnia to keep on with them. I also tried Aurorix (reversible MAOI) and mianserin (a tetracyclic like Remeron, it had the brand name Tolvon) and they did nothing too apart from initial transient sedation with the tetracyclic (similar to sedating tricyclics). I have felt some relief using L-tryptophan and 5-HTP so changing the serotonin levels does seem to do something, but it's not enough to fully address my mood problem.

I am still looking forward to trying a mood stabiliser, in case my depression is somehow more bipolar in nature (or in brain chemical terms anyway). For now however baclofen is proving to be quite stabilising and anxiolytic, and sometimes seems to help sleep too if not taken right before bed.

Comment

Working...
              X