Where is Cindi?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where is Cindi?

Maybe I've missed something (yeah, well someone -- Cindi, that is), but I haven't "seen" her around here for a long time. Does anyone have any information?

I emailed her and she didn't answer. Very unusual. I am worried. Can someone please allay my (hopefully unfounded) fears? lease:

sent from my iPhone
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Where is Cindi?

I wondered the same thing. I know she stopped bac, but I thought she started naltrexone.
    This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Where is Cindi?

I'll post in subs and ask around
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Where is Cindi?

redhead77;1126277 wrote: I wondered the same thing. I know she stopped bac, but I thought she started naltrexone.
        Oh yes... I don't go into the Nal threads (too much to read in the bac threads). Maybe she is there. Didn't think of that.
        Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

Where is Cindi?

The last time she posted in subs was at the end of April. I left a shout-out...
          I'll do whatever it takes
          AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Where is Cindi?

beatle;1126427 wrote: Oh yes... I don't go into the Nal threads (too much to read in the bac threads). Maybe she is there. Didn't think of that.
            Beatle - this was Cindi's last post - made on the 19th of May on a thread started by InChains called "Ever regret going AF?".

Unfortunately, she seems to have disappeared. I hope she's okay. Does anyone have her phone number and can contact her? I think Zenstyle might have it but I'm not sure.

Cindi, if you're still around and reading the posts, please let us know that you're okay..Cinders;1116749 wrote:
            No. I don't ever regret going AF. I, do, however, regret when I drink. Pretty much every time.

Rock and a hard place.

That is where we are.

I say jump. Let those rocks and hard places collide with you out of the way.

Love,
            Cindi
            For every 60 seconds that you are angry, you lose a minute of happiness.
            AF since 10/10/2015:yay:

Comment

Where is Cindi?

Thanks, Stirly. I do have her phone number. Wish I'd thought of that.

I will call her tonight after I get home and report back here.

Comment

Where is Cindi?

I just got an email from Cindi.

Her parents had some accidents/sicknesses that took all her time.

She is fine (as fine can be, under such circumstances, I suppose).

She said she is trying to get caught up and said (wrote): Let everyone know I am fine and miss them.

Comment

Where is Cindi?

We miss you too Cindi. Hang in there sweetheart.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Where is Cindi?

Warm wishes from "the land down under" Cindi, I hope you and your family are doing well.

Comment

Working...
                    X