Campral cost...oy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Campral cost...oy!

Just found out through the least expensive pharmacy in town that a 90-day supply of Campral is over $500 without insurance. OUCH! (I'm getting a 30-day supply, and am hoping I'll win the lottery.) Does anyone know the "born on date" of Campral, meaning, when will it go generic? Then again, Antabuse has been around for eons, and it still (to my knowledge) has not a generic equivalent. Can anyone help me out in Canada, perhaps?

~:-{

:upset:

Thanks...
    "The Pessimist complains about the wind; the Optimist expects it to change; the Realist adjusts the sails."

—William A. Ward

Campral cost...oy!

Have you checked the prices on the online pharmacies like Inhouse, 4rx, goldpharma? Might be worth looking into...

Good luck!
    "What lies behind us and what lies before us are small matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Comment

Campral cost...oy!

Not one to recommend those "offshore" sites, but a trusted family member is very happy with a Canadian site for his various non schedule II meds.
      Canadian Pharmacy - Drugstore Planetct
      I priced Campral today and it's $95 there instead of $160 (at both CVS and Walgreens) for a 1 month supply. Yea it's not cheap, but it does pay to shop around, and i will be getting a script for 2 months, which is $180 there.

Comment

Campral cost...oy!

nichau,
        i have 180 tabs of 333 mgs of campral, unopened, from 12/27/10, mostly paid for by insurance. pm me if you want and i'll happily send them to you. it would be my pleasure to do so. i'm not going to use them, as i am having good luck with bac. (i think that's only about a month's supply, but it'd be a month you wouldn't have to pay for.)
        luck and lottery!
        rudy

Comment

Campral cost...oy!

btw, isn't acamprosate (or somesuch) a generic version of campral? what i have is campral, the "real deal". oooh, name brands!

Comment

Working...
          X