Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Tim,

Are you still there or here? I want to hear from you this morning.
    Let me help you.

LL
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Thanks guys. I managed to get some cash from a family member in exchange for some work so I won't even have to pay it back which is good at this time. Oh and I have instant access to Baclofen at Walgreens, I just couldn't afford it and was scared for a second.
      Check out my Baclofen journey at http://baclofen4addiction.blogspot.com

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

What do you guys do when you puke right after you dose It was within 10 minutes of me taking the pill? I just took 10mg again since I had just taken it while I was nauseous. Not sure what caused it but now I feel much better after purging my system a bit, just couldn't hold it back when I stood up too fast.

Sadly my morning beer also got purged I guess that's ok though because I had enough to get rid of shakes anyway. I gotta learn to only drink to that point and stop some how and i'll actually be doing really well.

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Look for the pill! Good to hear you got some money for the bac
          Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
          George Santayana

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

If in doubt, I would always err on the side of taking more. That's just me though, and you may get different advice from someone else though.

From what I gather, Walgreens is the cheapest baclofen in the world, so rejoice at your good fortune. In that case, I'd definitely take the vomited pill again.

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

bleep;1136295 wrote:

From what I gather, Walgreens is the cheapest baclofen in the world, so rejoice at your good fortune. In that case, I'd definitely take the vomited pill again
              Jesus, Bleep...

I know baclofen costs an arm and a leg in Zimbabwe, but surely he can take a new pill and not pick the first one out of the other, urmmmmmmmmm.... stuff?
              I'll do whatever it takes
              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Haha I did try and find the pill but had no such luck, at least I'm not the only one that would have been willing to take it if I found it

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

No no no! I meant I'd take a fresh pill! Screw the old one all covered in vomit! You're getting the cheapest baclofen in the world, let that one be!

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Vomit or not, it would be a shame for any baclofen to go to waste. After all, there are starving kids in Africa. Man up, Tim!
                    George Santayana

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

well, dears, this won't come as any surprise (especially to murhp, who thinks -thought- i ate goat placenta), but i would've rinsed off the piill and swallowed it again.

glad you got the cash, timpete! i mean timbo.

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

bleep;1136295 wrote: If in doubt, I would always err on the side of taking more. That's just me though, and you may get different advice from someone else though.

From what I gather, Walgreens is the cheapest baclofen in the world, so rejoice at your good fortune. In that case, I'd definitely take the vomited pill again.
                        bleep;1136323 wrote:
                        No no no! I meant I'd take a fresh pill! Screw the old one all covered in vomit! You're getting the cheapest baclofen in the world, let that one be!
                        I agree on all counts.
                        Sort of. Walmart has the cheapest bac, I think.
                        OMG I definitely agree with the last. Especially if it was the pill responsible for the vomit. That is a very bad bac pill and should be flushed right along with all the other pukey stuff. omg.

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Glad you got some money. Glad you're still looking for the solution. Glad you're weighing all of your options, too.
                          :l

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Doesn't the price depend on your insurance copay? I'm pretty sure my price would be the same if I got 30 pills or 200
                            George Santayana

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

SlipperyPete;1136479 wrote: Doesn't the price depend on your insurance copay? I'm pretty sure my price would be the same if I got 30 pills or 200
                              Yep. If you have a copay and a script. Nice when you get into the triple digits.

Comment

My Baclofen Blog/Journal

Yeah I bet it would help but I have no insurance. I work from home and don't have it but I did get a letter from my employer offering it one day so I should look into it. I spend so much on alcohol that I didn't think I could afford it.

I found out what my sickness was from... Freaking Caffeine withdrawal! I can't believe it but my girlfriend also gets sick without caffeine and I took Excedrin from her advice and it totally took my headache/nausea away! I never knew it was physically addicting, goes to show ya that we don't think about all of the addictive things we do. I just hadn't drank anything but water and beer over the last week since cutting back I can't handle the usual coffee, it makes my alcohol withdrawal worse but if I don't drink the coffee I get caffeine withdrawal. Crazy huh? I wonder if there are studies as to why some get withdrawal on things and some don't. Maybe genetic?

Comment

Working...
                                X