i have issues......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have issues......

........I always thought this was a supportive group and I have been here since 2008 (off and on) and have felt the support is minimal. I really don't understand...do I come across as a whiner? Is there something that offends others about me? Please be honest, because I have posted on and off and have felt invisible and that my issues don't matter......

I apologize if I come across as a drama-mama, or or needing constant attention--that is SOOOOO not the case, but I come here for support, to people that understand my plight, and I feel like no one cares.

Thanks for listening to my vent......:l
    AF July 6 2014

i have issues......

Hi Christy,

Sort of seen your name around but never really read enough of your posts to get to know you. You may have explained your history all before but I for one joined after '08 and probably haven't heard it. Sorry.

I also seem to remember receiving some support from you when I was titrating up on 'bac but that also seems like a lifetime ago. Thanks for being around.

Are you now trying baclofen again? Please let me know your schedule and I will try to offer support, being a man I do prefer to get my teeth into something specific. Good on you for putting it out here and lets hope this time around baclofen can stick for you.
    Started Baclofen 3/9/10 Hit my switch at 250mg on 21/11/10 Present maintenance dose of 50mg : started drinking after 1 year, upped dose to 80mg and stopped: Tapered to 30mg, started 6 months of drinking, upped dose to 240mg to stop 12/7/12

Comment

i have issues......

Christy,

I have been laying low and now you have brought me back to life in this forum. Iggy wrote something in another post that grabbed me to the core. YOU are not alone and I will help you anyway I can. I need to get back to reading all your posts. Are you on Bac? I am a survivor because of Baclofen and will bring my old thread back to life soon. Please keep this thread up so I can follow you; you are not alone in this battle against alcohol..I promise.

I'm Bac!

LL
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

i have issues......

Christy, a lot of it could be just the baclofen playing with your mind. Only recently you posted how much you were enjoying the support this time around?

Baclofen can do that to you, in my experience. One minute life is great, then it sucks. Stick with it, and us.

Comment

i have issues......

What's news, sister?

(btw, who doesn't?)
          :l
          Ne

Comment

Working...
          X