I sold my xbox for drugs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I sold my xbox for drugs

Ne, what are all those little[*] things in your post for?

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

bleep;1132382 wrote: Ne, what are all those little[*] things in your post for?
      An attempt at bullet points?

Little "lightbulb moment" icons?
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

What little things? Look again. I was making a coherent and cogent list. See?

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Hey guys, thanks for the replies I'm still about, just still kinda lurking at the moment.

I ordered 10 x 100mg Bac on the 15th from unitedpharmacies.co.uk, it came through today but I'm hesitant about starting it without a bigger supply. I'm getting enough cash for 300 x 25mg tonight, but I think it might take a little while longer from 4rx.com than it did unitedpharmacies - and I'm a bit cautious about getting caught short. What do you think? the original conservative titration plan says I won't run out for 3 weeks, but as I said.. a bit worried about playing with fire on this one.

Any help appreciated thanks

---------------------------

My original titration plan (from the first post of the consolidated info topic):

Week One: 175mg

15mg Daily x 3 Days
          30mg Daily x 3 Days
          40mg Daily x 1 Day

18 x 10mg Tablets

Week Two: 310mg

40mg Daily x 4 Days
          50mg Daily x 3 Days

31 x 10mg Tablets

Week Three: 510mg

60mg Daily x 2 Days
          70mg Daily x 2 Days
          80mg Daily x 2 Days
          90mg Daily x 1 Day

51 x 10mg Tablets

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Oh.. an the guys coming around for the xbox very soon (hence the cash) an I'm a bit anxious about him trying to haggle me down! Bloody ebay pick ups / cash on collections. Few voddys in me now should do the job (I hope)!

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Don't let him - argue the price up!

It's a pretty quick titration - I would consider a couple more days between levels, certainly when you get to the 100mg mark. Other than that, it looks great. Go for it. Place your next order now, and you should be fine. It's only once you have been on baclofen a couple of months that withdrawal becomes an issue, but you don't want to run out anyway.

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Ahh good point, the plans only three weeks at the moment. Cheers for pointing that out! I'll stretch it out at the latter stages a couple of days and my supply should last even longer. Is it dangerous to take your first dose after a bit of drink?

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Nope, not at all. I take great delight in swallowing my baclofen with a sip of wine.

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Joe/Craig/Ave

Yeah, what Bleep says about withdrawal: you won't need to worry about that. I would definitely get started now rather than wait for the 4RX to arrive.

Don't take any shit from the ebay guy. Tool up!

Only kidding, don't do that. But tell him straight off the price is non-negotiable and he entered into a binding contract when he won the auction. If he pulls out you are within your rights to pursue the fecker through the Small Claims Court. It's a piece of piss, you can do it online. I've done it a couple of times with great results. I've also had it done to me, with the same result... unfortunately.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Haha. He turned up an hour an a half late, an I swear he was more nervous than I was. Hands were shaking everywhere. He asked if I had two fives for a ten (price was ?155) an I said nahh.. but felt a bit sorry for him an said 'just give me ?150' :P job done either way. Shall grab a dominos tonight an put the rest in the bank tomorrow for the rest of the bac. But aye will start tonight, should hopefully give me a nice sleep before carrying on tomorrow.

So the plan is 15mg a day, but I only have 10mg tabs. I'm guessing I'm gonna have to chop them in half? :-/

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Yup, just cut them up.

Good luck man. I was really excited when I was where you are.

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

*sharpens his knife*

sounds good I'm kinda excited, kinda nervous about the prospect of being a bit down the line and not feeling anything towards my best mate AL. I guess we'll see

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

I'll be watching you daily. I am excited that others are starting near the same time as I. Your titration schedule is much faster then mine but I bet it will work out too and it lets you catch up to me

155 euros for an xbox sounds like a decent deal for you. Glad that worked out, I get nervous dealing with strangers also but when I see someone is as nervous and I am it helps me feel more comfortable. I'm thinking of selling a Wii as well. It is already modded so they can play downloaded games so maybe I could get extra out of it instead of selling it to GameStop(US game store)

Looking forward to reading more about your baclofen journey. Keep posting!

-btim
                            Check out my Baclofen journey at http://baclofen4addiction.blogspot.com

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Good luck, let us know how it goes!!

Comment

I sold my xbox for drugs

Hi Joe - congrats on the bac and the box. I recently sold my Nintendo 64 and games for $130, but don't think I could get much for xbox. Selling that N64 was like selling away my childhood memories... Anyways, I'm looking forward to tracking your progress. I'm on day 2 myself.
                                Knowledge of what is possible is the beginning of happiness.
                                George Santayana

Comment

Working...
                                X