Back Loafin' Diary (started 21/05/11)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys always been a bit of a loafer, my story can errr can be found here I guess I'll probably say a bit more at a later date. All I kinda wanna say now is.. I hope everyone on here finds their way out, and for the people in this forum particularly - let these drugs work! It has for some, and some are just starting out. To everyone either way, I hope you find a way to get out of this shitty habit.

So my first post is the start of my own Bac journey, and I'll try keep tabs. If I can edit this post then I'll try and keep it up to date with times, dosages and side effects. Otherwise, just time to loaf around and let the drugs do their thang

I'll be posting titration / journal updates then editing this post with updates - so sorry if you see a bit of repetition!

21/06/2011 - 19:06 - 10mg - before bed. Have drunk quite a bit of vodka an coke but I'm in high spirits that this will work in time, but baba an missus have gone to bed so now is the time to sleep! Will start 15mg spaced evenly tomorrow, and update this topic as it happens!
    21/06/2011 - 21:14 - 5mg
    - Just had another 5mg to make up 15mg for today. This time I really am going to bed haha. Not sure what I felt from the first 10mg. Either way, back tomorrow and will keep this up to date.
    22/06/2011 - 06:13 - 5mg
    - Woke up quite early after a nice sleep with some strange dreams. Don't feel too hungover after drinking my regular amount, just a bit of nausea from the dose I took this morn. Had a bit more than I maybe should have last night in a short space of time, but will have 15mg today - 5mg at 6am, 5mg at 12pm, 5mg at 6pm!

Best. Start. Ever. That is, if 21/05/11 wasnt exactly a friggin month ago. Could a moderator please save my soul and change the 05 to an 06?

Thank you

Comment

Joe,

Just sign in and hit edit next to the quote button.
      I wish you the best and will keep up with your thread.

(Already had to edit my spelling:-)

LL:l
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

LadyLush;1134570 wrote: Joe,

Just sign in and hit edit next to the quote button.
        I wish you the best and will keep up with your thread.

(Already had to edit my spelling:-)

LL:l
        Haha yeah, I did - It only changes the subject line once you get into the topic though (not the topic title in the forum) but thanks for posting anyways hope to see you around here again!

Comment

Hey Joe,

Since your thread is so new if it bothers you, you could start another thread.

Just a thought...

Comment

I could I could start a hundred-billion threads and never acknowledge my failures muahaha! But nah its there, its flawed and its me I guess But not a bad suggestion. I've always been one to enjoy starting a fresh Cheers for posting Evey!

Comment

Joe,

Duh! That's okay, we'll get the date right as we follow you. Just get the point across in all that you say and leave it up to us to get it straight.

LL
              The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

21/06/11 - 21:14 - Just had another 5mg to make up 15mg for today. This time I really am going to bed haha. Not sure what I felt from the first 10mg. Either way, back tomorrow and will keep this up to date.

Comment

hey joe, i'm sure you're not average. most alkies aren't. we're definitely very good at SOMETHING, though it may not be the ideal thing. welcome to mwo. we're a wonderful lot here, yes we are. and we'll encourage you along your way to indifference. welcome to the ride of a (reclaiming) lifetime...!

Comment

Working...
                  X