Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody have an android / iPhone? (relevant to meds!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Be cool to know how many people have an android or iPhone, that might make use of a Baclofen app! Recording dosages at the touch of a button and keeping track that way.

Android example:

Could maybe even make a widget, that basically says 'How much did you take?' with buttons for 5mg, 10mg, 15mg, 20mg, 25mg & 30mg. You touch which one, then it records the time and does some other stuff in the background to be decided upon yet maybe even reminds you to take a dose inline with your predetermined titration schedule, and another page to edit your schedule incase you want to drop down a dose etc.

Main problem is whilst I've dabbled a bit with the android SDK, and a bit with Java - I'm not confident I could make an app like this hrrmm. iPhones I have no idea either, never touched one :H But I could maybe attempt an android widget and app if enough people use android devices!

Any ideas appreciated

Isolde and I use KeepTrack on our droids to log our doses.

:nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
    :what?:
    sigpic
    Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
    A Forum
    Trolls need not apply

Comment

Ahhh I'd never heard of it - just installed it an it looks good! Cheers for this (although once again somebodies thieved my bloody idea before I i'd even had it!) :H

Comment

Works great for us! I keep track of my xanax on it.
        sigpic

A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

Yeah its quite impressive how they've managed to make it versatile and usable for potentially a lot of different things, but it doesn't seem convoluted or anything. Gonna keep using it either way

Comment

So it's just called keep track? I'll have to check this out for my Droid.

Comment

it's actually called 'KeepTrack' (without a space) - couldnt find it when I searched for 'Keep Track'

Comment

It's the one from Aptiqa? It's not free! What's up with that??? I like free! sheesh.

Comment

It's free

https://market.android.com/details?id=com.zagalaga.keeptrack

Comment

iPhone!?

Comment

ohh sorry, have no idea about iphones or iphone apps

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1134911 wrote: iPhone!?
                        :H

:H:H

sigpic

A Forum
                        Trolls need not apply

Comment

Haha! I feel the same way. Android is just superior from a IT type guy's perspective. Apple is more trendy/marketing and I hate seeing so much of their damn overpriced products!

I am thinking Apple pays for the marketing/product placement on tv shows like "the view" movies, tv shows. Ever notice how any computer in a movie or commercial or tv show is APPLE!? that isn't on accident! Also it costs a lot of money for product placement usually.

Also that conspiracy theory that they hire actors to bum rush the apple stores? If you look at some of the sales figures from launch it really doesn't make sense. I mean I guess some are such die hard fans that they do that but I don't trust it. I do think OSX is a pretty awesome OS though since it is based on a UNIX core but come on! Linux could give you the same thing though the art programs pretty much are only on mac or windows. Money talks I guess.

I bet i'll get my ass chewed out for this
                          Check out my Baclofen journey at http://baclofen4addiction.blogspot.com

Comment

Every single film or tv show that dares show a peek of a laptop on a desk always shows that friggin apple logo first. They're marketing geniuses. Any windows / linux loving person has to give them that. It winds me up quite a bit actually. Why don't any of their competitors spend that extra marketing cash on getting in the consumers face, as opposed to shitty out of touch / out of date adverts (minus any linux distro, pretty much nothing commercial at all).

Honestly, please. Somebody switch that apple for a banana on the front of that laptop just once.. and I'll die a happy man!

Comment

Whatever. My phone makes me cool. Makes me super-cool, actually. It almost makes me a rock star, it's so cool.

Don't even get me started on my new Macbook. :h

It's coolness ad infinitum. You can't one up that.

They cost me a fortune, so that's my story, and I'm sticking to it. So nyah. Bet you wish you were me.

(Not only that, but I have a really cool cover for my phone and a beautiful over-the-shoulder laptop bag for my laptop. These would not be cool, or beautiful, with anything but an Apple product.)

Comment

Working...
                              X