Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Still struggling SE's REALLY Horny all the time!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jem, doctors suck arse! We're buggered in the UK. There's no one willing to prescribe high dose bac. There's one doc in Scotland who prescribes low dose for alcoholism; only up to 100mg per day, which obviously is nowhere near enough for most people. So we have no choice but to treat ourselves. Which is fecking ridiculous.

On a side note, a friend of mine had a shop on a street called Jeremys Passage in Guildford. He used to say things like "I'm just going up Jeremy's Passage, now" and "I'll be in Jeremy's passage later if you want to pop up". Very disconcerting. Every time it conjured up rather uncomfortable images.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Isolde;1135600 wrote: Yup, you can definitely take Piracetam with bac! For me, it's a must. I take it in the morning and afternoon during the work week. Make sure you take it with a choline source to get the most bang for your buck.
      What are these used for and how does one acquire it????
      AF July 6 2014

Comment

FFS!!! I wish I could take some of that horniness and excessive erection issue from you and use it on myself!!! I get the exact opposite.

Comment

for me it's up an down, pun intended. don't know if it's bac or just my 40-somethin hormones. don't care. just seek a good shag when necessary. sometimes i meet w success, but not often, lately. not that you asked. just glad i don't find myself in elevators too often.

my bro-in-law is jeremy. one of the best most awesome (turkish-german) dudes i know. can't say a bad thing about him.

Comment

The boring science part of the equation is this: baclofen causes an increase in oxytocin, the love hormone, which is why you are smiling all the time, among other things. On a side note, it's weird how this thing seems to happen in waves, that's the third time in a couple of days it's popped up, with 3 different people, after not being mentioned for ages.

BMinor, fear not, you aren't alone. Sob. It's not debilitating, but it's not a barrel of laughs either.

Comment

bleep;1135939 wrote: The boring science part of the equation is this: baclofen causes an increase in oxytocin, the love hormone, which is why you are smiling all the time, among other things. On a side note, it's weird how this thing seems to happen in waves, that's the third time in a couple of days it's popped up, with 3 different people, after not being mentioned for ages.

BMinor, fear not, you aren't alone. Sob. It's not debilitating, but it's not a barrel of laughs either.
              Yeah I hear you. I've tapered down from 200 to 80 and noticed immediately that things were better. I went back up to 120 just to be safe as I don't want to start swilling 100 proof vodka mixed with gatorade again any time soon, and things are still much better than they were at 200mg. It's certainly not debilitating, but not optimal either.

I guess I've realized that it's not my sex drive that ever plummeted, I still do have desire and drive, it's just the whole part about not being able to get or maintain a good chub that pisses me off.

Comment

Murphyx;1135776 wrote: Jem, doctors suck arse! We're buggered in the UK. There's no one willing to prescribe high dose bac. There's one doc in Scotland who prescribes low dose for alcoholism; only up to 100mg per day, which obviously is nowhere near enough for most people. So we have no choice but to treat ourselves. Which is fecking ridiculous.

On a side note, a friend of mine had a shop on a street called Jeremys Passage in Guildford. He used to say things like "I'm just going up Jeremy's Passage, now" and "I'll be in Jeremy's passage later if you want to pop up". Very disconcerting. Every time it conjured up rather uncomfortable images.
                Yep, they are pretty pants, they just don't want to know, which is just plain bizzare..

HAHA, I'm glad to say it's not called Jeremys Passage!!!! It's Jefferys Passage, I was up there the other day, sure someone will comment on that!!

Comment

bleep;1135939 wrote: The boring science part of the equation is this: baclofen causes an increase in oxytocin, the love hormone, which is why you are smiling all the time, among other things. On a side note, it's weird how this thing seems to happen in waves, that's the third time in a couple of days it's popped up, with 3 different people, after not being mentioned for ages.

Could be Bac from Inhouse?? could put something else in it.. Bet they have a rush of sales now!! Better get some in quick just in case they sell out!

Comment

Jeremy78210;1136135 wrote: Yep, they are pretty pants, they just don't want to know, which is just plain bizzare..

HAHA, I'm glad to say it's not called Jeremys Passage!!!! It's Jefferys Passage, I was up there the other day, sure someone will comment on that!!
                    You're right. It's Jeffries Passage you were up. :H

Comment

"Up" gain Murph...

For shame!

LL
                      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

I'm never down at the moment. Especially after some of the PMs I'm getting. :H

Comment

Hi all, glad to be back!!! Is it possible to not hit the switch!!!! I am still struggling to get over 140mgs due to the SE's but am still not drinking!! which is a good thing... Horny wise still feel it but managed at the weekend.. maybe too much info but all working!! ;-)

Comment

No such thing as TMI on this forum Jeremy; the stuff some of the chicks come out with would be enough to curl your toes.

So, when you say you're not drinking, what's that due to? Are you white-knuckling it or indifferent? Or somewhere in between?

Comment

Working...
                            X