Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indiffrence or Resistance?

Wow DG,

I would buy different Australian brands of wine because I wasn't sure which brand 'they' liked (me)!
    Every store in town knows me! It's bad now when I go in and the clerk working will say "no wine?"
    Do worthless grocery shopping just to get wine.
    Go get gas just to get wine.
    Go get milk just to get wine.

etc., etc.,

good to know we are not alone!

LL:l
    The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

LadyLush;1165702 wrote: Wow DG,

I would buy different Australian brands of wine because I wasn't sure which brand 'they' liked (me)!
      Every store in town knows me! It's bad now when I go in and the clerk working will say "no wine?"
      Do worthless grocery shopping just to get wine.
      Go get gas just to get wine.
      Go get milk just to get wine.

etc., etc.,

good to know we are not alone!

I've had that as well.

'No beer today?' No, because I still have eight cans left over from yesterday. :whee:

They're probably just disappointed that we're spending $1 on a coke rather than $20 on booze.

Comment

Persona,

That is correct! Where have you been ?

The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

Comment

I have just been not trying anything for a while, and then I started back with the Baclofen a week or so ago. I'm up to 70mg at the moment.

Comment

Persona is in the house! Yippee!

I had to speak in front of my church last night. I would have normally squirmed in a corner and said "no thanks."
            Baclofen gives me greatness. I do not know exactly how to explain this but the right words just come. I know there is the fog but on 60 to 80 I am so in tune with my life. I LOVE this effect.

sober is great!

LL

Comment

Thanks for the enthusiastic welcome.

Public speaking is a huge fear for a lot of people. I am always impressed when people can do that and not appear at all nervous.

Comment

Working...
              X