Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Hey everyone, I am interested in hearing from people who have used both Baclofen & Kudzu Rescue, any advice on which is best for curbing cravings? I have tried Kudzu Rescue Ok but still had some cravings, what about baclofen, is it true they are no cravings at all. Also one other question, I am interested in ordering from Goldpharm.com but am confused with all the different baclofen on sale, i.e. Baclofen awd, Baclofen ratiopharm, Baclofen durex, what does any of this mean, is there one in particular I should purchase?

Any help/advice/tips etc. would be very much appreciated as I really want to reduce my alcohol consumption.

Thanking you in advance.:new:

Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Aoterora;1136165 wrote: Hey everyone, I am interested in hearing from people who have used both Baclofen & Kudzu Rescue, any advice on which is best for curbing cravings? I have tried Kudzu Rescue Ok but still had some cravings, what about baclofen, is it true they are no cravings at all. Also one other question, I am interested in ordering from Goldpharm.com but am confused with all the different baclofen on sale, i.e. Baclofen awd, Baclofen ratiopharm, Baclofen durex, what does any of this mean, is there one in particular I should purchase?

Any help/advice/tips etc. would be very much appreciated as I really want to reduce my alcohol consumption.

Thanking you in advance.:new:
    I tried kudzu once a few years ago. It didn't do squat for me. Baclofen is a completely different ball game altogether. Baclofen rewires your brain and you can get to a point where you no longer have any cravings for alcohol. In fact alcohol no longer figures in my life at all now. It's just a non-subject. The only reason I ever think of alcohol is because I spend so much time here with you lot.:H

"Baclofen Durex"? are you sure about that?

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Shush Murph!

Baclofen is the answer. I tried Kudzu too. Jump on board and heal.

Luck to you my friend,:l

LL
      The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Having not tried kudzu, I don't feel qualified to compare. However, having tried baclofen, I feel qualified to say: Don't bother with anything else at all, ever.

Baclofen works, it is the answer.

Comment

Baclofen Vs Kudzu Rescue

Kudzue Rescue did pratically nothing for my cravings. Eventually with the right amount of Baclofen, there were no more cravings.

Kudzu to me, is like a major league baseball player bringing a wiffle ball bat to a game and trying to hit a home run.

Comment

Working...
          X