Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No more baclofen for me

Grommet;1207162 wrote: Hey D&T,

For me, the best thing I did to handle the sleepy/tired SE's was to go to 6 doses a day, no matter the level of mg. Dose when I wake up, then every 3 hours, then dose at bedtime.

Granted, it is a pain in the ass. Also, I was worried about being loopy before a big meetings or other important times. But it just leveled everything out and overall was much easier.

Everyone's different, just my dos pesos.
    Thank you Grommet. =) I like the advice. And I agree with what you and tk have said. There is nothing wrong with trying what you both have said. As long as I am giving my body baclofen, I won't have any seizures. That's all I care about in terms of dosage. As long as I have some baclofen to take, I am happy. =)
    Still fighting the good fight.

Comment

Informative thread regarding Baclofen and intolerable side effects:

Originally posted by DrunkAndTiredInFLA View Post
      Thank you Grommet. =) I like the advice. And I agree with what you and tk have said. There is nothing wrong with trying what you both have said. As long as I am giving my body baclofen, I won't have any seizures. That's all I care about in terms of dosage. As long as I have some baclofen to take, I am happy. =)

Comment

Anyone who wants *useful* and *current*information written by actual doctors and scientists about baclofen side-effects should proceed directly to: https://www.mywayout.org/community/me...ml#post1641949
        TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

bump
          BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

Working...
          X