Friday it is then!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday it is then!

Reggie;1151119 wrote: you cant stay here Ne its morphing in to friday ..
    Thursday people are doomed..get on the Bus to friday NOW
    Poor Thursday people. :-(
    I checked, and it's true. Even in Samoa, the only place I recognized in the -11 and -12 time zones, it's almost midnight on Thursday. Sorry to rush your Thursday, Samoans! It's Friday almost everywhere else!

It's going to be so stinkin' hot here that they've opened shelters for people to find respite. That's true across much of the US, for today and the next couple of days. yucky business, when the cold areas are hot enough that people expire. Hope everyone is careful!

I'm headed to Maryland to visit my mother-in-law and some other members of Ed's family this weekend. Looking forward to it, in spite of all of the chores it adds to the list.

I also hope my nephews don't want to do something kid-fun-focused like going to the pool or the park. Maybe they'll just want to share a pot o' tea and chat? I understand 5 and 7yo boys enjoy a little chat, right?

What's on everybody else's agenda?

Friday it is then!

Hey Ne and Reggie,

Nephews are an absolute treat, Ne, get you to do what you really don"t want to do....but you enjoy it anyway, no cups of tea for them. Get into it! Hope they give you lots of hugs! Try it, its all good.

Reggie, would love to go on your boat with you! Just a tad too far away...but enjoy the water. Have a great weekend to you both and enjoy yourselves.

Missy xxx

Comment

Friday it is then!

Wow, Reg. I'm not a fan of boats, in general. Seems to me like a really good way to get shipwrecked, or at the very least, bored. Drives my family crazy, they're all devoted to all kinds of water-craft.
      I like the image, though, and envy those that find some sort of pleasure from it! Glad that you get some peaceful time! Glad, too, that it's AF. (Just seems to me you went down too low, huh? bummer.)

You too, Missy. I'll try!

Comment

Friday it is then!

not many people get shipwrecked ne. the ocean, and diving into it denotes a wish for a new life. a clean and fresh life. i have always loved that analogy. i have always loved the ocean. i honestly coun't live without that fresh, clean feeling............but that's just me xx

Comment

Friday it is then!

It's a really subtle thing for me, if I go too low in dosage. Suddenly it seems a great idea to stop in at the pub on the way home for a quick one. I've learnt to recognise that as the sign that I've cocked up my dose again, so it's not so bad anymore...

On that note, it's nearly time for a quick one in the work bar. I don't really feel like one, but it's a good way to end the week and take stock of where we are and what is on the cards for next week. Then it's off to spin fire poi at a function, then hopefully an early night. Mrs Bleep and the kid are going away, so I have the whole quiet house to myself the whole weekend. What bliss. Normally this would be a licence to party, but now I'm looking forward to a sleepy weekend full of nothing at all...

Comment

Friday it is then!

Neva .....Maryland welcomes you ! I preside in Charm City myself (Baltimore) Ha! It's a hot bugger here too ! 100 degrees and high humidity....it's soup out here.......(Crab Soup..Ha!)
            .Have fun in MD.
            ?Be who you are and say what you feel because
            those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind.?
            Dr. Seuss

Comment

Friday it is then!

IAD;1151240 wrote: Neva .....Maryland welcomes you ! I preside in Charm City myself (Baltimore) Ha! It's a hot bugger here too ! 100 degrees and high humidity....it's soup out here.......(Crab Soup..Ha!)
              .Have fun in MD.
              It's our hometown too, IAD! Looking forward to the lovely aroma that swells around Federal Hill this time of year. Eau d' Bawlmer, hon.

What a nice weekend, bleep!
              I just missed the boat () on the sea thing, Missy and Reg. I've tried. Repeatedly.

I've had the experience of being too low and thinking just a one. Never really went anywhere, but I was and am very wary about where it could go. I think I'll go down 20mg/month...

yep, redhead, but not ferreal.
              Missed my nap time and now I've got to do stuff. pfffft.
              bacinabit!

Comment

Working...
              X