The difference between a 50 and 30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay totally not on topic. I received a call at 1:11 am last night and it was one of those calls that make you wonder.

The call started off with him saying my name and then proceeded in a lot of moaning. You know like baby, baby oh. It went on oh you make me hot etcetera. Then he stated I just picture your titties and would like to come all over them.

Well at first this freaked me out,but as the day went on and I began to laugh and then being over 50 I began to take this as a compliment. At least someone thinks my boob's are attractive.

Murphy what are your thoughts on this? Should I be compliment or insulted? Murphy should I consider him as my soul mate.

Yes I am a funny drunk!

It at least made me laugh my guts out.

Dear Abby am I wrong in my thinking?

zephra, this is hilarious! it's good that you also see the humor in it. now, where did he see your boobies? hmm, maybe time to start pulling your shades?! (or not...)

Comment

Compliment or insult? I see no insult there; it's exactly the sort of compliment a chap should pay to a women. Surely only the most committed of hairy-armpitted, carpet-munching lesbians would consider that an insult. If he calls again, I think you should pursue a relationship with him. I'm sure it would be mutually fulfilling, although perhaps a tad messy.

The unexamined life is not worth living

Comment

hmmm. I disagree. Before you pursue a relationship with him you'll want to know the important details. Of course Murphy would overlook this fact. Perhaps because he is so well provisioned that he'd never think it would come up as an issue...
        I would probably probe, as politely as possible, what he is bringing to the, erm, table. Can he give as good as he gets?

I'm flattered when the guy at the gas station calls me miss instead of ma'am. Especially if he's under 60.

Comment

Murph, you'll find those transatlantic dirty phone calls are a lot cheaper if you use Skype. Just sayin'...

Comment

When I read the OP I thought it would be just the sort of thing to drag the Pony from his stable. :H

Ne/Neva Eva;1163730 wrote:
            I'm flattered when the guy at the gas station calls me miss instead of ma'am. Especially if he's under 60.
            Would you still be flattered if he offered to give you a pearl necklace along with your change?

Comment

Dear Z, (:H)

I'm open-minded on age, and I don't see anything wrong with getting involved with someone younger. I guess you have to ask yourself if it's a soul mate you are looking for at the moment, or if another type of relationship would fuel the fires as well. It's great he has these thoughts about your boobs, but maybe he could have found a different way to earn your affections, and then let you know his thoughts. Like after you've developed some solid ground together, maybe when you were sharing your first dinner.:H Maybe you could find a way to talk with him about the things that Ne mentions. I'm not sure if being polite is necessary at this point. Politeness doesn't seem high on his list of priorities.

Good luck. I'll bet if it worked out you would have a new spring in your step.
              This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Murphyx;1163778 wrote:

Would you still be flattered if he offered to give you a pearl necklace along with your change?
                Fresh water or the real thing?

Comment

The length would matter too. And the size in general.

Comment

Zephra, do you know this guy or was it a crank wanker call?

Comment

This is hilarious!

Clearly this chap favours the direct approach in relationships.

Comment

Thanks Everyone, your replys have been most useful.

Murph I new you would come through with wise advice and I am very happy that you think me and my new man have a chance with this relationship.

I think I will follow Ne's advice though and see what's in his package, before I make any commitments.

Thanks Again, z

Comment

Glad I could help.

Comment

Murph, does Mrs. Murph know about these late night calls????

:H

Zephra, if a man said something complimentary about my 50+ boobs I would make sure he never put on his glasses again. Keep the magic going.

:H

DG
                            Sobriety Date = 5/22/08
                            Nicotine Free Date = 2/27/07

One day at a time.

Comment

redhead77;1163786 wrote:
                              I'm open-minded on age, and I don't see anything wrong with getting involved with someone younger. But someone older can be a bit of a let down though, eh?

Ne/Neva Eva;1163789 wrote: Fresh water or the real thing?Well, I think they're likely to taste a bit salty. Urban Dictionary: pearl necklace

Ne/Neva Eva;1163790 wrote: The length would matter too.
                              I thought girth was more important to the chicks. Does that mean I have to start stretching it?

Zephra;1163863 wrote:

Murph I new you would come through with wise advice and I am very happy that you think me and my new man have a chance with this relationship.
                              Well, who knows? I suppose you just have to suck it and see, as my old granny used to say...although probably not about this sort of thing.

Doggygirl;1163931 wrote:
                              Zephra, if a man said something complimentary about my 50+ boobs
                              Holy crap! You've got 50+ inch boobs? Now I've got to try and find your phone number.

Comment

Working...
                              X