I really want to try Baclofen.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

xsiv1;1183004 wrote: Can anyone help me with this? Or...does anyone know if I can order Baclofen online (like at Goldpharm) and get it shipped to Canada? Any advice or a number would be greatly appreciated.
    I will try to help. There should be a thread some where around here entitled "Doctors that perscribe Baclofen" I know that NE has sent others a PM with Dr L's contact info, maybe try reaching out to her? Where abouts in Canada are you?

Comment

gotta stop;1183006 wrote: I will try to help. There should be a thread some where around here entitled "Doctors that perscribe Baclofen" I know that NE has sent others a PM with Dr L's contact info, maybe try reaching out to her? Where abouts in Canada are you?
      I'm right across the river from Detroit Michigan. 15 minute drive.

Comment

Found this in another thread, let me know if the number is not good.

. I came across on MWO the article of GQ about Dr. Ameisen treating a patient named Martin but the interesting thing I noticed was a colleague of Dr. Ameisen named Dr. Fred Levin who I took a chance of calling in the hopes that he might call me back. Well, he did call me back saw the two of us a few days later and is totally on board with Baclofen and is a close colleague of Dr. Ameisen. He has treated 40 patients so far with 100% success and believes Dr. Ameisen will get the Noble prize for his work with Baclofen.

Now here is the great part I just talked to him about the people on this forum (mind you he gave me his home phone number) and he told me that he would rather have you call him than try to do Baclofen by yourself and fail and get hurt. So here is his name and home phone number and he said to be patient because he can only talk to so many people at a time. I have been on Baclofen now for over 2 weeks and have had NO SE and he told me that I should not expect to have any!!

Dr. Fred Levin
        312-642-5803

Good luck to all my new friends here on MWO, there is help out there!

Comment

Thank you very much. I'll post back if it's been successful or not.

Comment

Any news XS?

Comment

alex....wow i cant believe he gave you an rx for valium over baclofen! i went to a walk in clinic here in sask with a pulled lat muscle and the dr wrote me an rx for bac in one second... as for any kind of sedative or pain killer, it is basically impossible to get those here... probably due to the high level of rx drug abuse. one time i had third degree burns and was prescribed ibuprofin....lol...

anyway the bac made me so disorientated and so tired that i could not function... definitely not for me!
              I quit AL using mass amounts of vitamins and proteins....cheap and very easy to get!

wanting to quit is the important step, then just experiment and find what works for you.... good luck! this is what worked for me....

DoctorYourself.com - Alcoholism

worth a shot if your still having trouble obtaining an rx for baclofen or if you found that bac is not for you.

boh
              http://www.aahistory.com/days.html

Round 1 - AF/NF Sept 29, 2011-June 23, 2012

Round 2 - AF/NF October 6, 2012-December 2012

Round 3 - AF/NF January 5, 2014 - ????

Third times a charm!

Comment

Working...
              X