LSD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LSD?

A quick search seems to having some interesting results for the open minded. Apparently Bill Wilson was an advocate of it to help with a spiritual awakening. Any opinions or experiences?

LSD?

No experience but it sorta reminds me of the ibogaine idea. What did you find out in your searches?

Comment

LSD?

lsd / alcoholism

1 single dose of LSD in a controlled setting with a therapist

-- 65% quit drinking completely for at least 1 1/2 years

LSD treatment for alcoholism gets new look

Bill Wilson - founder of AA - used LSD and planned on introducing it at meetings
      AA, Bill Wilson and LSD

Not quite addiction related, but its all over the news Steve Jobs (Apple) --Jobs experimented with psychedelics, calling his LSD experiences "one of the two or three most important things [he had] done in [his] life".
      Steve Jobs - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

LSD?

Sounds great. How do I get enrolled!
        Edit
        Just checked out the link. To think this potential "cure" like ibogaine can't be tried but we can all kill ourselves with legal alcohol by ourselves. This sounds alot like the experiences I read about re ibogaine, the out of body look at oneself which helps you cure yourself after a bit of a spiritual journey.

40 years after, many had not had a drink. And the study where they gave LSD and TIED THE PATIENTS UP? OMG, how could anything work in that environment, what a weird and twisted idea.

Thanks for the idea Matt. Sorry I can't try it safely with a therapist.

Comment

Working...
        X