Clear All

Is baclofen similar to diazepam?

Matt, I hope your shipment comes in very soon! Hang in there. :l
    Ginger

You are here:
    sigpic

Comment

It could sit into customs for anywhere between 2-15+ days. Nobody ever knows. About 5+% of the time it is detained by customs.

Order from Goldpharma. For some reason their orders do not go through customs, and they're the only ones. They're also the cheapest, or on par with the cheapest. When I used to order from them I'd get my shipments in 6-12 days 90% of the time from Germany to California.

If you have to order internationally, always have a month backup and order as though you didn't. That was always my rule of thumb and it saved my ass a couple of times.
      :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
      :what?:
      sigpic
      Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
      A Forum
      Trolls need not apply

Comment

Once it is "inbound out of customs" you'll probably have it in 2 days, but that could be a week or two from now.
        :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
        :what?:
        sigpic
        Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
        A Forum
        Trolls need not apply

Comment

For Goldpharma, do you actually cite the medicaly condition as being alcoholism? will they approve the prescription?
          The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.

Comment

Nah. I don't think it matters and I don't think they care at all. But, just so's you have an answer--you could cite muscle spasm. The fact that it's your arm muscle, raising the glass to your lip muscle (orbicularis oris if anyone cares, I just learned that. It's the muscle around your lips. Very important muscle for alkies...And people who like to make out. Anyway. where were we? Oh! you! )

So...It treats muscle spasms. That's what I'd say. Back problems.
            Let us know how it goes, End-of-the-... hmmm. EOTL.

Comment

Cheers for the reply! I actually used "alcoholism" as my reason and the "physician" approved it! Does baclofen actuallly work? I'm afraid to get my hopes up but this is definitely the most nuclear of the treatments of chosen so far. I was between this and antabuse implant but I thought that I might dig the implant out with my fingers about a week or so in so it might be a waste.

Ha, your obicularis oris eh? ok I;ll wink at you with my obicularis occuli
              The most exhausting thing in life is being insincere.

Comment

It works. show off. :H

Spend some time digging around here, if you can. Come up with a plan. Getting organized helps, I think. And for the love of all good things, prioritize! Ya' know? Want to lose weight? Find a mate? Discover the next planet or next big thing? All in due time.

Husband o' mine lost his job the day after he found indifference. Got a job the next week (foiled our plans for an extended vaca! :H) Huge pay increase, loves the job, and the guy had the gall to go and lose a bunch of weight. That's just the superficial stuff...

I guess my point is, it's probably a really good idea to get really excited! (It works.) But making plans to make plans might be in order...
                Eyes on the goal and all that.
                Just my two cents from whatever is sitting in my brain atm!
                Looking forward to hearing how you get on, EOTL!
                Yay!

Comment

Working...
                X