L-Glutamine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

L-Glutamine

A while back, I was taking l-glutamine to help cravings, and whilst I felt it helped, it seemed to give me a headache. Time went by, a few days AF then a relapse etc etc etc, but I function okay and only get desperate to quit when I'm so loaded with remorse - which happens every week or so. Do you need to know all this? My question is, after all just about l-glutamine.

Has anyone here had headaches with it? And I'm talking mega low dose, like twenty minutes after taking a 500mg pill?! I'd even wondered whether it was anything else in the tablet and would I be better off with powder? As I understand it, l-glut works best with teasps powder and poss 2 - 3 grams daily. That sounds like a migraine to me!!

Any thoughts? Thanks Cher.

L-Glutamine

Hi Cher

I take about 15 grams a day and have never had any side effects. That's not true, when I first started using it, it increased my cravings.

What else are you taking, or are you relying solely on L-Glut to beat the booze?
    "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

L-Glutamine

Look in the Holistic section for a whole thread on L-glutamine.

Comment

Working...
      X