Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Baclofen in the Media

terryk;1202366 wrote:

I can't find an archive (yet) on this page: Youngstown News, Brainfood from the Heartland - The Louie b. Free Radio Show, did anyone get a chance to listen to it today?
    I'm not having any luck either. The page has apparently been updated (now no info at all on the interview), and I'm not much interested in listening to "The Strange Death of Father Candy." That title just sounds twisted . . .
    Ginger

You are here:
    sigpic

Comment

Baclofen in the Media

TBH I wasn't overly interested in what OA was going to say, so much as the Baclofen program being run by Youngstown CCA. I doubt OA will have actually provided any new information. If he was to do that, it wouldn't be via a local radio interview, I wouldn't have thought.
      "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Baclofen in the Media

I haven't had a chance to listen yet, but the archive of yesterday's broadcast is here: Youngstown News, The Louie b. Free Show for November 02, 2011
        "My fault, my failure, is not in the passions I have, but in my lack of control of them." Jack Kerouac

Comment

Baclofen in the Media

ifulovelife2;1202487 wrote: TBH I wasn't overly interestein what OA was going to say, so much as the Baclofen program being run by Youngstown CCA. I doubt OA will have actually provided any new information. If he was to do that, it wouldn't be via a local radio interview, I wouldn't have thought.
          To be fair, Otter has mentioned this program before: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1182537

-tk
          TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Baclofen in the Media

Excellent, thanks Terry.

Comment

Working...
            X