Pacifen 4nrx

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacifen 4nrx

Has anyone ordered this and tried it, I cant help but be suspicious because it is so much cheaper than other brands of bac and the packaging is just a plastic pot. I ordered from another company but it has been delayed so not sure whether to take the chance and order this.

Pacifen 4nrx

I've used Pacifen, which I order from Inhouse Pharmacy (based in Vanuatu). It is manufactured in New Zealand and is of high quality.

Here I am pictured next to a bottle:

I'll do whatever it takes
    AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Pacifen 4nrx

How much do you pay through 4RX, if I may ask? Not that I can use them - their packages get confiscated by Customs due to the very obvious declaration taped to the outside of the envelopes (unless they've changed that by now).
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Pacifen 4nrx

Space,

I have tried different brands and this is just as good as the others to me. I have heard it may be less potent but still a good generic Baclofen.

LL:l
        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Pacifen 4nrx

They cahrge ?13.20 for 100x10mg postage is ?5.00 or free for orders over ?30.00. Im not sure what this is in dollars but I think they have another site called 4nrx.com, I will order of 4nrx.co.uk Thanks for the replies I will order them of there, not sure whether or not to go for the free delivery and get more in case delivery has customs problems.

Comment

Pacifen 4nrx

Oh... at first I thought you were referring to 4RX - a pharmacy in India. This is a different site altogether. You're right - it is quite cheap. 4nrx charges about $20 per 1000mg, whilst Inhouse's price is $30.00 - including shipping, with a discount on orders over $100.

They don't ship to South Africa, though :upset:
            AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Pacifen 4nrx

No, my first order was with 4rx they are the ones with the delay, are you in South Africa tip?

Comment

Working...
              X