Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Antabuse implant, anyone any experience?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addendum:

This has absolutely nothing to do with taking antabuse in pill form. THAT is a completely different thing altogether.

Comment

fake implants/injections

Yes, I know the implants or injections are fake. Thanks for all your reactions and tips. Yet there are still companies in EU who are trying to make money out of this method or who are seriously trying to help people for whom this psychological method helps. For my research I am therefore looking for personal stories from people in EU who have had DSF implants or injections and who had either good or bad experiences with it. I am doing this research to make clear the effects of fake addiction treatments!
      :thanks:
      :thanks:

Comment

Google "antabuse implant" and "my way out".

Sorry I didn't respond earlier, jj. As you can see, I really don't have much to offer in terms of information, other than the fact that it doesn't work. And I'd never want to risk saying what I've said if you had been thinking about trying it...because sometimes, just maybe, it might keep someone from completely losing hope. You know? I'm not trying to do that...

Comment

Working...
        X