Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides GoldPharma,Where Can I Order Baclofen Online to be Shipped to Canada?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I saw this on another thread:

penelope67;1222242 wrote: Hi Everyone, Andrea here...just reading your posts make me see I am not the only one going through this crazy medication festival. Greg I know you originally asked about Naltrexone for cravings. I only took it WHEN I drank and it worked for that for the most part. It's possible Low Dose Naltrexone taken daily could be good but I never took it that way. Someone asked about where to buy it cheaply. I get most things from #1 Online Pharmacy/Drugstore-Overseas Internet On-Line Pharmacy-Buy Prescription Drugs Without Prescription!. Right now they are having a small sale on Naltrexone 50 mg 90 tabs $256.00 ($2.84 p/pill). They are located in Bangkok. I have gotten other stuff from them and never had a problem. Even when I wanted to return something I decided not to use they let me mail it back and let me have a credit. They were very kind. I have so much to say about everything I don't want to just blather on here. I am still drinking, and in a fairly intense crisis trying to slow it down with Baclofen, alcohol and Topomax... I think the question is: is it cravings or anxiety? those are two very different things. I am reading Olivier Amiesen's book. As I read it i am either laughing or crying.
    and immediately and without much thought ordered Nal from that site. I got a few emails confirming various parts of the approval and authorization process and then a last one saying that they needed to charge $27 extra to ship to Canada and that they would re-process the order. That was a couple of days ago and nothing since. They haven't debited my card, either. So... :huh:

I'm kinda angry at myself for ordering from a place I haven't heard of due the recommendation of a member with whom I am not familiar (no offense intended, Penelope!). Now they have my card info... :upset:

Anyway, I'm quite happily AF, so really I should probably just let go of the whole Nal thing.

Comment

Hey, just a quick update...

I finally received my bac from pharm4all.com. It took 20 business day to arrive. Far too long a wait if you ask me, but since its the holiday season, I can understand why it took so long. So I'll give them another chance and order from them again in the future. The important thing is; They ship bac to Canada!

Comment

nm

Comment

So I've been off baclofen for about 7 months. I'm looking to buy some again but unfortunately pharm4all.com went out of business.

Does anyone here know of another online pharmacy that ships to Canada?

I'm looking for a site that sells baclofen in the same price range pharm4all sold it for.

Old pharm4all prices: Baclofen 25Mg X 100 Pills $66.00

Comment

Umm...uhhh...ummm... :blush:
            :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
            :what?:
            sigpic
            Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
            A Forum
            Trolls need not apply

Comment

I hate doing this.

Read this: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...yet-70817.html
              sigpic

A Forum
              Trolls need not apply

Comment

Thanks for the reply, but I'm not sure what you want me to read in that thread... I'm just looking for a pharmacy that will ship baclofen (in tablet form) to Canada. I'm hoping to get a referral from a Canadian, who's currently buying their baclofen online and without a prescription.

Comment

Thanks for the PM Lo0p. I'll check out alldaychemist right away. Also just wanted to let people know that goldpharma seems to ship to Canada again! I'll try ordering from them. will update later.

Comment

That's usually a dead end. You get stuck somewhere late in the ordering process if I remember correctly (goldpharma to Canada).

edit: but those incidences I'm recalling happened at least a year ago.
                    sigpic

A Forum
                    Trolls need not apply

Comment

But if that doesn't work out you could ship it to me (I go to the post office every day) and I'll ship it to you for the shipping charge and a luvhandling charge of 1 Canadian cent! I'll check out the rates.

edit:
                      Price charts and complete information for Canada
                      Products Expected Delivery* Post Office Price Online Price
                      Priority Mail? International Padded Flat Rate Envelope**
                      Priority Mail? International Padded Flat Rate Envelope**
                      Maximum Value for Contents: $400.00
                      USPS-Produced Envelope: 12-1/2" x 9-1/2"
                      Maximum weight 4 pounds.
                      6 - 10 business days
                      $12.95
                      $12.95
                      sigpic

A Forum
                      Trolls need not apply

Comment

OooOoh and:

1. The envelope contains only documents
                        1.1. The envelope is more than 3/4 inch thick or NOT uniformly thick
                        PS Form 2976, Customs - CN 22 - Sender's Declaration (online form)
                        1.2. The envelope is less than or equal to 3/4 inch thick and uniformly thick
                        No Form Needed
                        In between 20 sheets of paper on both sides it won't go through Canadian customs.
                        sigpic

A Forum
                        Trolls need not apply

Comment

Lo0p;1427330 wrote: That's usually a dead end. You get stuck somewhere late in the ordering process if I remember correctly (goldpharma to Canada).

edit: but those incidences I'm recalling happened at least a year ago.
                          Yes that used to be the case, they used to block Canadian IP's/Addresses. You couldn't even view the baclofen medicine because of the IP filter.

But I successfully (order approved by a ''doc'') placed an order for bac aluid. So they do ship to Canada once again.

Loop, does your company ship to Canada? I had a bad experience with liq. bac. before but if I'm ever in a tight spot, I may buy liquid bac from your website in the future.

Comment

6-10 days and $16.xx I think.

Bad experience? I haven't ever heard of one before. I only recall one of instance where someone threw their whole shipment in the trash before they even tried it. They were scared because notorious ol' Bill P. had obviously lost it and was in the grip of some kind of a psychotic meltdown.

But never from someone who actually tried it.

I'm not sure I would have wanted to subject my favorite monkey to anything that came from his lab at that time either.

Just got off the plane. I'll hit the lab in a couple of hours and try to get the roaches, mice and what not out of the agitators and dispenser. Gotta take the cheese and and salami (snacks) off my $xxx lab scale. You know, the daily routine.
                            sigpic

A Forum
                            Trolls need not apply

Comment

oh yumm!.. breakfast with my bac

Comment

Working...
                              X