Does anyone need baclofen?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a good deal of excess that I don't need -- U.S. prescription and manufacturer. I will send to whomever wants it on a first-come first-serve basis -- to anyone in the U.S. in the next 3 days. I only ask to be reimbursed my costs (0.13/20mg pill) plus shipping. You know what, if you're desperate, never mind -- I'll just send it to you. PM me.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs, Stanford Commencement Adress, 2005

Its times like this, I wish I lived in the U.S.

Comment

NoWayOut;1223118 wrote: Its times like this, I wish I lived in the U.S.
      Yeah that was a first for me too. jk

Comment

gimp;1223172 wrote: Yeah that was a first for me too. jk
        :H

Does that mean you are in the states?
        I'll buy it.

Comment

And pass it on if that's the gist of this.

Comment

Add on:

I've decided to prioritize those who are desperate over those who just want to stockpile (although I can certainly understand those fears!)

By desperate, I mean anyone who is in danger of running out before their next shipment comes (if it comes), or anyone just feeling desperate to start and not being able to get any yet.

And please note that if you send me a PM and it is bounced back because my box is full, I will get an email that you PMed me, and I will get in touch with you.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life... And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Comment

p.s.gimp: :H

Comment

Hi Beatle,
                I will run out soon since Goldpharma won't ship me anymore. Thanks for your consideration.

Comment

Hi Beatle,

Congrats on what seems like a positive experience for you.
                  It seems like you are getting rid of the excess baclofen because you don't need it anymore? I saw on earlier threads that you had started taking it - I have been gone for awhile, but have returned. I have also ordered baclofen, so am not in need. But - you are so kind to be offering it to someone who may need it.

I was just wondering overall if you have advice for someone just starting on bac. The stories I have read are inspiring, but as your name is familiar to me, would be helpful to hear if it worked really well for you.

Wishing the best - and thanks,
                  Pans

Comment

JohnR;1223964 wrote: Hi Beatle,
                    I will run out soon since Goldpharma won't ship me anymore. I am happy to pay double, triple, whatever. Thanks for your consideration.
                    Hi John,

As I said in my PM to you, I will not charge anyone more than exactly what I paid (plus postage). It would be unethical (and probably illegal) to try to make money on it. If I can help a fellow bac-er in need (or bacer-wannabe without a way to get bac), I will consider that more than enough reward.

I have quite a lot, so, depending on people's dosages, I should be able to split it up for those most in need.

Comment

Working...
                    X