River Pharmacy - Now asking for Prescriptions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just had an email from River Pharmacy, saying they are not going to send my Baclofen order without me first sending a prescription. They say this is due to a change in the internation shipping policies in India. Has anyone else experienced this?

They asked me for a doctor name and contact info, then sent it immediately after my providing it.

Comment

I read about this on The Sinclair Method forum a couple of weeks back. It applies to all pharmacies that ship from India apparently. Like Bruun said, they seem to be saying it's ok to just supply the name and details of a doctor as an alternative to a prescription. Presumably they wouldn't contact the doctor...? If this becomes more of a hassle, Inhouse Pharmacy is an alternative. I have ordered from them with no problems and they are not based in India.

Comment

Thanks for the rec, Greg.

Comment

Oh, good. Thanks.

Comment

I just got an order from 4RX, based in India, without any doctor approval.

The 2 month delay due to 'billing issues' and a postal strike however was a big problem!

After getting upset with chat about the status of my order I am now concerned that they sent me sugar pills. :upset:

Comment

River Pharmacy

Yes, they asked, I provided. Fast and excellent service always with River, at least for me.
              It seems a small step (giving a doctor's name, any one really) to deal with them.Never have had a problem. Also, they pick up the 'phone if you call.

Comment

Yeah. Now that I have read the email again, it seems quite clear that all I had to do was provide a doctor's name and contact details. As soon as I read the email, I just began to panic and fear the worst - that I wasn't going to have enough Baclofen to taper off safely. I suppose that's probably the underlying anxiety that everyone talks about.

Comment

Yeah Nut, you're not alone, we all do it. :l Well, me all, at least.

Comment

www.virtuouslabs.com, comesin 2-3 days,
                    River pharmacy for 6,000 mg is 600$
                    www.virtuouslabs.com same 6,000mg USP 99% pure baclofen 50$ and arrives in todays not two weeks

Why wait, two three weeks to clear customs, this is domestic and arrives in 2 days, 3 tops. and you can get resends and all the stuff with good modelled business

Just ask the hundreds who used virtuouslabs.com so far. Free orders for desparate people, reships, phone discussions. a company that cares, not river pharmacy that charges literally prices out 50$ of 6,000mg of pure USP baclofen versus, 600$ and a customs 2-3 week hld and no custmoer service

Btw, I am not Virtuouslabs,I wuit MWO b/c of that bullshit a couple years ago. A 10 mg baclofen pil is 3-4 cents not a dollar that MWO and riever pharmacy was pushing

Comment

I did not have an issue at all my last time I used them. I was actually pleasantly surprised.

Comment

I have made three orders from them over the last year and never had an issue.
                        Ginger

You are here:
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X