I am new here, i am a diffeent tribe from you

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

redhead77;1233533 wrote: I guess VL is okay, tk? I guess we cross posted. I know Greg, this does make you wonder, doesn't it? I think baclofen can't help all mental illness though. It might not be about baclofen at all.
    Baclofen has never been shown to treat mental illness, as far as I know. There have been a few suggestions on here that it can, but no trials or any other proof. Dr A and others have said it can help anxiety, and I have found it helpful in that way. VL sent my order properly and have sent me a second one free, so for the moment I can only say they seem legit.

Comment

He's an unofficial affiliate, he's broke so we send packages.

Theere are who complained of this strengthy and overly optimistic on it

New moderators dellated just now who also said that Bluto is out if they want to be apart

THere are sever others, he's a good guy at heart.Just tought to let him go.But he's out of the new baclofen-onlly 2 step forum. Maybe just a regular member all he has a dianosed mental illnes Bit he's full of energy thats cool

SO complaints heres

And forall of you wondering why my typing is off, I boughtt the IPAD 2 with the zaggmate which is slighltly smaller keyboard and I use it more than this fullsize key mate

Just look forward to the coming baclofen board,skinned it this weekned or next,forums layed out,widgets, science studiesata glacne.

This software is a hell of a lot bett than the MWO 2006 version And Dr Ameisen came hus aooroval two months ago after he said he would NEVER post on MWO gain

Plus My drug combo release

Cheers[/QUOTE]

Comment

Zen,

I have no idea what is going on! It looks like Bill has taken on other personalities or something here has gone awry. The posts on recent December 'newbies' seem to have the same jibberish.
        I have read his sane posts in the past and am as lost as you!

LL
        The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Bill.P.;1233547 wrote: He's an unofficial affiliate, he's broke so we send packages.

Theere are who complained of this strengthy and overly optimistic on it

New moderators dellated just now who also said that Bluto is out if they want to be apart

THere are sever others, he's a good guy at heart.Just tought to let him go.But he's out of the new baclofen-onlly 2 step forum. Maybe just a regular member all he has a dianosed mental illnes Bit he's full of energy thats cool

SO complaints heres

And forall of you wondering why my typing is off, I boughtt the 2 with the zaggmate which is slighltly smaller keyboard and I use it more than this fullsize key mate

Just look forward to the coming baclofen board,skinned it this weekned or next,forums layed out,widgets, science studiesata glacne.

This software is a hell of a lot bett than the MWO 2006 version And Dr Ameisen came hus aooroval two months ago after he said he would NEVER post on MWO gain

Plus My drug combo release

Cheers
          WHAT?
          The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

His sane posts aren't really sane (IMHO). He's not alright Zen. Period. He never has been since he's been back here. I guess keeping up with all the different aliases while drinking is difficult.
            This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Why anyone would order a drug labelled not for human consumption that has been recommended solely by bill and bluto is beyond me. They send large quantities free with excruciatingly lame excuses and even will send you 10 times the amount of boner medicine you ordered.

Hmmmmmm. Let me see. I think someone has found a way to make some money off of us after all. I also think that there need not be a single effed up crazy person on here at any given time.

Simply nuts that a group as smart and paranoid as we are would not have figured out who and what virtuous labs is. Completely disregarding the input of the two who push it at every opportunity and have proven themselves REPEATEDLY to be completely nutters.

Peace out.

Comment

I have not read the last several posts. I am on a dying phone and can't do that. But I can see this has all the makings of more kerfuffle. I'm out for a while. Hang in everyone! It is absolutely worth it.

Comment

Me thinks Bill went on a bender and missed his meds or something. Praying for him tonight.
                  :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                  :what?:
                  sigpic
                  Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                  A Forum
                  Trolls need not apply

Comment

Praying that he "loses" his computer again.

You all realize this is a newbie thread, right? Same old story. Aren't we tired of this plot and these characters? I am.

Comment

:H:H

It's a newbie thread started by Chief Joe. Are we to think that this is a real newbie? Or just another personality of you know who?
                      This Princess Saved Herself

Comment

Ne/Neva Eva;1233614 wrote: Why anyone would order a drug labelled not for human consumption that has been recommended solely by bill and bluto is beyond me. They send large quantities free with excruciatingly lame excuses and even will send you 10 times the amount of boner medicine you ordered.

Hmmmmmm. Let me see. I think someone has found a way to make some money off of us after all. I also think that there need not be a single effed up crazy person on here at any given time.

Simply nuts that a group as smart and paranoid as we are would not have figured out who and what virtuous labs is. Completely disregarding the input of the two who push it at every opportunity and have proven themselves REPEATEDLY to be completely nutters.

Peace out.
                        Here's some interesting information:
                        (From the WhoIs domain lookup service)

VirtuousLabs.com
                        registrant-firstname: Virtuous
                        registrant-lastname: Labs LLC
                        registrant-street1: 3019 nw stewart pkwy
                        registrant-street2: ste 304 pmb 357
                        registrant-pcode: 97471
                        registrant-state: OR
                        registrant-city: roseburg
                        registrant-ccode: US
                        registrant-phone: +54.12363272
                        registrant-email: virtuouslabs@gmail.com

ste 304 pmb 357 is a mail box at a UPS store located at:

3019 NW Stewart Pkwy Roseburg, OR 97471 - Google Maps

Bluto claims to live in Oregon in these posts:

https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1198657
                        https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...ml#post1199012

c0ffee (the username that Bluto has confessed to writing a fictionalized baclofen horror story under) claims Manhattan as his residence. c0ffee has recently returned (12/17/11) to the forum to delete his baclofen story in: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f2...elf-48134.html

-tk
                        TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Zenstyle;1233650 wrote: LMAO!

Good work Terry! And, yep, that's Bill. The reason I know is cos he sent me baclofen when I ran out... out of the goodness of his heart.... for no remuneration...

I'm going to bury my head in the feckin mattress.....
                          From which address? Which is Bill?
                          TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Leave him alone.

He's a good man.

He's sick right now. He'll be better soon.
                            :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
                            :what?:
                            sigpic
                            Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
                            A Forum
                            Trolls need not apply

Comment

What the others said: leave him be.
                              I'll do whatever it takes
                              AF 21/08/2009

Comment

I've deleted my post.
                                -tk

Comment

Working...
                                X