Bluto/Bill.P. and Virtuous Labs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When I was a boy, in Canada, the government launched a program called Participaction to get people to exercise since we all sat watching ice hockey on TV all the time rather than going jogging in minus 40 weather.

To embarrass people into exercising they launched a TV campaign saying that the average 30 year old Canadian was as fit as a 60 year old Swede. How embarrassing.

Anyway, it pushed some people, I suppose to get moving.

It came out some years later that some ad man just made it up. It was a hoax!

What a laugh.

Hey, come to think of it, what a thing to do. People could have died from straining themselves getting fit, maybe had a heart attack. The government should have been brought down and all the politicians run out of town. Turds!!

So, what we have here is a new thing. Someone tries to set up a little business to help his fellow sufferers and some things go wrong, maybe because he is ill or maybe accidentally. How does that equate to all the venomous insulting comments attacking his personality and character? A lot of it is just plain slander and nastiness and just does not belong on a supportive forum.
    BACLOFENISTA

baclofenuk.com

http://www.theendofmyaddiction.org

Olivier Ameisen

In addiction, suppression of symptoms should suppress the disease altogether since addiction is, as he observed, a "symptom-driven disease". Of all "anticraving medications used in animals, only one - baclofen - has the unique property of suppressing the motivation to consume cocaine, heroin, alcohol, nicotine and d-amphetamine"

Comment

My Virtuous Lab Success

I got a first order from Virtuous Labs which came very fast. It was a rather large order and a free bottle was included beyond my order. :thanks: They were ALL baclofen. I took the whole dose for my lunch dose in this liquid form and it was exactly the same as my lunch dose yesterday in effects. The guy might be nuts and sounds like admits that, but I haven't seen a single person on here who has had any negative problems with their baclofen from this guy. That would be my concern. If he even gave someone NOT baclofen it would be heard on here I think and people would stop buying in droves. I do not care for thier sales tactics, but we all take baclofen and do not need to be sold on it. If VL is the cheapest option, then so be it. I am finding Dr. L is even cheaper with the Walgreen's card so will be going that way from now on.
      Baclofen Benefits: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/baclofen-benefits-45389.html

:bagdude: "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome."-Williams James

Comment

>A lot of it is just plain slander and nastiness and just does not belong on a supportive forum.

I couldn't agree more!!!

I do intent to continue using the VL baclofen and will report any issues I have if I have any.
        Baclofen Benefits: https://www.mywayout.org/community/f20/baclofen-benefits-45389.html

:bagdude: "It is our attitude at the beginning of a difficult undertaking which more than anything else, will determine its successful outcome."-Williams James

Comment

Either way, it's personalities and crap like this that make me take my sabbaticals from MWO. TracyA...TracyB, whatever.
          :nutso: I take pride in my humility :nutso:
          :what?:
          sigpic
          Graph of My Drinking From July '09 to January '10

Consolidated Baclofen Information Thread

Baclofen for Alcoholism and Other Addictions
          A Forum
          Trolls need not apply

Comment

Another one!

Comment

SlipperyPete;1234574 wrote: Yup. He talked about ordering 500 mg of Xanax online for $300. It's the only thing that makes sense to me to mess someone up like this for so long. And hopefully he's not mixing all 3!

I can also attest that the baclofen is good quality...But it would behoove oneself to actually pay attention to the instructions and shake the bottle
              Anyhow so much more intriguing crap to read around that I'm done quoting.

Comment

Loop is dead, dedicated to help alcoholics with baclofen, Have you no shame TerryK?

Comment

Bill*;1611022 wrote: Loop is dead, dedicated to help alcoholics with baclofen, Have you no shame TerryK?
                  Bill, this thread is 2 years old, and my posts have nothing to do with Evan.
                  TerryK celebrates 6 years of sobriety and indifference to alcohol thanks to baclofen

Comment

Working...
                  X