Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did you get one of 4rx's last orders

Hello everyone and happy new year,

I got one of 4rx's last orders. They shorted me a bit, i went to the website and they... 'stopped operating'. A shock considering they were my main source. :upset:

Did you get one of their last orders too? In Nov or Dec of 2011? Let me know if you feel anything funky, any different results.

6 months back I had a MAJOR setback in my bac progress and i was convinced it was a bunk shipment from 4rx ( i went back for the best (non liquid) deal - 30% bonus pills per order!). Now I'm worried they filled their last orders with the shavings on the warehouse floor and closed the shutters. :yukko:

And if there is anyway to check the veracity of the meds, besides taking them to the lab, let me know. I saw somewhere that Bleep said he would take all his meds and check for SEs. I have almost no SEs except not being able to finish movies that start at 9pm. :H Can't i just mix up some solution in a dropper and see if the bac turns green or red?

For the record I am taking 250 mgs, split 4 times a day mixing 25mg from 4rx with Pacifen from Inhouse. And things are going great for me... don't want to derail this train in the new year.

:thanks: Jack

Any resolution, jack? Did you find a tester? That idea tickles me, but I wouldn't put it past the HDB community, or the bluelight community for that matter, to have developed just such a litmus test. If there isn't one, someone oughta do it and make some $$$!

I woke up thinking about you...and this internet-bac-quandary in general.

(You still put a movie in at 9pm? pffft. What are you? Young? :H)

Hope you're well, though I know you are!
    :l

Comment

Damn Ne, I was going for the record of 'amount of views without a reply' !! I think it got to 67.

But thanks for thinking of me. :l How are you doing? No, no luck on an external tester, just me popping pills. Today, as a matter of fact, was my first day trying the last batch from 4rx. :fingers:

In a week's time we'll see if i need to revive my 'Something has gone terribly wrong!' thread. Or maybe 4rx had just the right amount of bac to fill my last order before they shuttered the doors. :H

Back to the main point of the thread... HELLO?!
      Did you get an order from 4rx in December?
      Please post here or PM me, i am paranoid about the quality and want to monitor it.

OK, 10pm here, time to turn off the 9pm movie and 'guard my beauty sleep'... right Ne?

:thanks:

Comment

Hey Sprat,

I ordered from there in December, but I have not received my shipment yet. Oh well - guess I should not be too surprised if it does not show up ....

Pans

Comment

Um, Sprat, this is not a contest. Even for least responses...In fact, it's a good thing if there isn't a flurry. That usually indicates kerfuffle. :H
          You'll know if the med isn't right, right? And you have bac(k) up and access...Right? Let us know!
          Are you still sipping MaiTais on the beach?
          Guard Your Sleep! I haven't used that one in a loooooong time! (I bet it comes up a lot now!) Not sure how pretty you're going to be. Post a pic and let us decide...If you can rival our resident pinup, we'll all appreciate it!
          wait. What's the point of this thread? Ah, yes...

Sorry, Pans! If you're in the US it looks like Riverpharmacy might be the only internet option... And hopefully you can get your money back! The bastahds. What the hell happened in India???

Comment

On second thought, if there's a contest, I want in. What's the wager? A quarter? I've already got a yen...

Comment

Hey Sprat!

On November 3rd I placed an especially large (for me) order for bac from 4rx. After much wrangling, phone calls and emails, I finally received it the second week in December. I was so relieved to finally have the bac, and it had seemed like so much at the time (four packages!) that I didn't think to count the pills. I did do so later, and I think I was shorted too. But what can be done now, right?
              There are a few reasons a I think the bac is effective. Over the Christmas holiday, I found myself very agitated, anxious, craving a drink worse than usual. I attributed this to being home with family, the pressure of the holidays, etc. Until I realized I'd been taking 10mg bac pills instead of 25mg (I had ordered both). So I had accidentally dropped from 75mg/day to 30mg/day. Once I corrected my mistake, I felt normal again. Also, bac helps me with a painful condition I have that results in terrible spasms in my pelvic floor muscles. If this wasn't real bac, I'd have been writhing on the floor in pain by now. I hope I've helped put your mind at ease.
              But now, where to get future bac? I've placed an order for wellbutrin through United Pharmacies. We'll see how that goes. I'm also looking at AllDayChemist and Inhouse. What I've really been looking for is affordable naltrexone. AllDayChemist has it, along with super cheap antabuse, but shipping is $25! So, Sprat, you've ordered from Inhouse with problems? Anyone else have anything to say about these online pharmacies?
              Thanks all! Wishing everyone a happy and healthy new year!
              "Yet someday this will have an end
              All choices made or choice resigned,
              And in your face the literal eye
              Trace little of your history,
              Nor ever piece the tale entire
              Of villages that had to burn
              And playgrounds of the will destroyed
              Before you could be safe from time
              And gather in your brow and air
              The stillness of antiquity."

From "At Majority" by Adrienne Rich

Comment

Hi Windy City,

I ordered from both AllDayChemist and 4rx.com, just in case one did arrive. I will likely order from AllDayChemist again. My reading of what happened with 4rx is not necessarily the same as with other Indian pharmacies - something about actually selling drugs they did not have permission to sell? In other words, they were not giving the appropriate Indian drug manufactures their cut. I could be way wrong, though. I still have to check to see if I was charged. I did check in mid-December and the shipping tracker indicated it had made it to customs in Delhi .... so who knows?

Anne

Comment

Thanks for the input!

Anne - Yes, I was going to ask if you got charged. I imagine if it made it to Delhi then it will make it too you. I was checking the tracker every damn day. :H Take a look please and let me know. It took them 2 months to get my October order to me. I just can't believe they bothered to settle up all their accounts and then close shop. That's why I am concerned. Either way there is nothing to do now except...

monitor Windy's progress. So far some good results and that is what I want to hear! Yes, you did put me at ease. Today is day 3 of the new meds for me. I was chewing a new pill followed by an old pill to see if they taste different! Both pretty bad. Haha.

I am taking 100 of 4rx and 140 of Inhouse a day. I think it takes a few days to know if they sent me quality or not. Yes, Windy, Inhouse is quality, ships quick.

That is really interesting about 4rx's problems. Where did you hear that?

Ne, a bet about what? I think 'most views without a reply' would clog the boards with inane titles.

Comment

Working...
                  X