Where to buy baclofen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where to buy baclofen

I have read so many different things here about baclofen and have to get some. There are posts about where people have bought it online. I tried some that I saw from months ago and they were out of business. Then I read about someone buying from questionable source. I am so confused...please someone let me know where to buy! I am seriously struggling and have to do something to save my life!
    Hope :h

Where to buy baclofen

Hey, Hopeful. I'm near-ish to you! (Hampton Roads, VA.)

I know that there are some internet pharmacies that are still providing. I think Inhouse is one. I'll try to figure it out and post it here, but it may take me a day. Hopefully someone with more experience ordering will be along to give you some support.
    Hang in there!
    :l
    Ne

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

Hi, HM

Inhouse pharmacy (InhousePharmacy.biz) is a reliable online source. They ship a brand called Pacifen, which is manufactured and normally sold in New Zealand. PM me if you have any questions about them.
      I'll do whatever it takes
      AF 21/08/2009

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

https://www.riverpharmacy.ca

River Pharmacy works as well. Though I have only ordered from Europe.

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

AllDayChemist - Prescription drugs, Generic medicines, online indian Pharmacy

Cheap enough, totally reliable, good bac . . .
          "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

www.alldaychemist - totally reliable, good bac, fair prices.

There have been posts about some of the "old standbys," 4Rx, Goldpharma, dropping out or changing their policies. No personal experience, though.

I haven't ordered bac from AllDay in some time, but if they're still in the game they're great.
            "Wherever you are is the entry point." --Kabir

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

HM,

I am stocked up on different brands including liquid, but my pills have always come from Unitedpharmacies.com. Reliable and ships to the US.

LL:l
              The hardest arithmetic to master is that which enables us to count our blessings.

*Don't look where you fall, look why you slipped*

Comment

Where to buy baclofen

Thanks everyone I will try this! Neva, I have seen lots of things about Dr. L but didn't know what they were talking about. I will search and see if I can learn more. My 16 year old son called me an alkie last night and that really hurt. Guess the truth really hurts, especially when it comes from your child..I have to change this behavior immediately!
                Hope :h

Comment

Working...
                X