Suboxone for curing the alcoholic?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone out there use Suboxone successfully? I searched it but did not find any specific threads about it. I'd appreciate your thoughts. Thanks. ~Spectrum

Suboxone is the anti-anti-addiction medication. It is an unproven, for-major-profit, "medication" that is as addictive as the drugs it purports to treat.

I am not a conspiracy person, have nothing against companies making money, and don't normally have a very strong opinion about this kind of thing around here. I would politely suggest that Suboxone is BAD medicine.

You don't have to take my word for it. You can look yourself.

And no, no one is going to prescribe it for you for alcoholism. It's highly addictive and a schedule something-or-other drug. But if you've got some money--or govt subsidy--and you use heroine, you can get some and sell it for 10x that on the street. (Or you can buy it on the street. And make damn sure you've got enough money to support the habit.)
    Sorry. I lost a friend--an alcoholic--to it. But what I say stands true. I'd sooner try crack. And I'm not joking.

Comment

Suboxone is for narcotic (heroin, Oxycontin) addicts. It does nothing for alcohol dependence.

Comment

Working...
      X